I Slept With Justin Bieber [19]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback! P.S READ THE END NOTE!

| Recap |

Month 9 of Pregnancy
| 40 Weeks |

| Ariana |

I moaned in pain as I sat on the couch. I've been in so much pain lately, I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. The baby could come at any point now. I'm just waiting for this little one to get out of my stomach already so I can hold him in my arms.

The nursery is done, it's a light blue color, with cute decorations. My mom, Frankie, Catherine and Lola helped do it. I just watched them since I couldn't really do anything. 

Now I'm just waiting for when the time is right. "Do you want anything?" Catherine asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Cookies," I rubbed my aching back. My belly is so big, I can't even sleep right. My body pillow doesn't even help. I miss laying on my belly. I miss seeing my feet. This is all worth it thought because my baby boy is coming.

Lately I've been thinking about when I had my miscarriage. I could've been ready to hold two babies. How can I miss someone I've never even met? I sighed and rubbed my belly. At least I have one baby. Catherine walked back with Oreo cookies. "Thank you," I smiled.

Someone reached out to grab my Oreos. I slapped his hand away. "Get your own Oreos," I began to eat one.

"Come on Ari, you know those are my favorite," Fredo reached for one.

"Not gonna happen," I laughed and continued to eat one. Catherine sat down next to me and started to eat a salad.

"When I have the baby I'm going to start eating healthy. I want to lose the baby weight as fast as possible," I said as I ate another Oreo. Of course I would talk about starting to eat healthy while I eat junk food.

I groaned in pain as I felt a cramp. "Ow, ow, ow," I rubbed my stomach.

"Ariana, are you okay?" Catherine asked worriedly. I felt a pop and a liquid slowly trickle down my leg.

"Just help me up," Fredo and Catherine held my hands and helped me up.

"Why? What's happening?"

"My water broke," I told them calmly.

"Oh my god! It's happening! I'll go get the bag and Fredo will help you to the car," Catherine spoke quickly and ran to the nursery as Fredo, Lola and I walked to the front door. I screamed in pain as I felt another contraction, I held Fredo's hand tightly.

We heard a toilet flush and we all looked up to Lola who was whistling as she came out of the bathroom. "Woah, woah, woah what's happening?"

"Her water broke," Catherine said as she ran back to us with the hospital bag.

"Oh my god," Lola squealed. She immediately held my other hand and helped Fredo take me to the garage.

Once we reached the garage, Catherine was right behind us with the labor bag. She rushed to the driver's seat and took us to the hospital. The pain was horrible, I moaned in pain as Fredo and Lola rubbed my hand soothingly. Fredo and I have become very close, after I broke up with Justin, Fredo visited me and we just became closer. Now it's usually Lola, Catherine, Fredo and I always hanging out.

When we arrived to the hospital Fredo spoke loudly. "Excuse me, my friend here is pregnant, and her water broke," He told the nurse. The nurse nodded her head and grabbed a wheel chair.