I Slept With Justin Bieber [38]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 200+ comments and votes for next update! P.S Look how cute queen is

| Recap |

"Unfortunately, Jamie and I need to get going. We're going to go see my mom," Justin carried Jamie in his arms. "We'll try to see you again later. Say bye to mommy."

"Bye mama," Jamie waved cutely.

"Bye, honey. I'll see you guys later," I smiled. Once they left, I closed my eyes once again to rest. Unfortunately, with my luck, things always seem to wake me up. For what felt like the millionth time, the door opened again. This time, it revealed someone I haven't seen in a while.

"Hello, Ariana," A devious smile spread across her face.

"Hello, Lola."

| Ariana |

"Why are you here?" I asked her. I glared at Lola's stupid smirk on her face.

"I wanted to visit you," She sat down on the chair next to the hospital bed.

"Why?" I questioned. I have no time or patience for Lola.

"I heard about the accident, and believe it or not, I honestly feel sorry for you. Once I heard about the accident, I knew I had to come see you. I know we aren't on the best terms, but I would never want to see you hurt," She spoke truthfully.

That's not what you thought when you drugged me, I thought.

"That's good to hear," I crossed my arms. The room fell silent. All you could hear was our breathing and the sound of the monitors.

"Do you mind?" She asked as she pointed to the pitcher filled with water.

[A/N does anyone know what that cup is called? it's not like the regular cups, it's bigger and you put drinks in it to then use it to pour into another cup. y'know what I mean? if any of guys know what it's called, lmk😂]

After she poured the water into a spare cup and took a sip of the water, she spoke up breaking the silence. "When do you get discharged?" She asked.

"Soon," I replied vaguely. "Can you please leave? You have no reason to be here," I told her.

"I just wanted to visit an old friend. I haven't seen you in forever, why are you being so rude?" she asked obliviously.

"No reason," I sighed. "Do you mind leaving? I'm really tired."

"No problem. Before I leave," She began as she sat up then headed to the door. "I thought I should tell you something important."

"Okay, what is it?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. She's wasting my time.

"I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry," She spoke truthfully.

"For?" I acted as if I didn't know what she was talking about.

"I'm just sorry," She said. She gave me a small smile then left. I rolled my eyes once she left.

In the course of almost a month, I've gotten hundreds of chocolates and flowers. Okay, not really, but I sure got a shit load of stuff. "Are you excited to finally get out?" The nurse asked me.

"Yeah," I told her happily. She helped me on the wheelchair. My left arm was still in a sling around my neck. Once the nurse rolled me out, I got a bit nervous. It's been a while since I've been outside. I hated being in the hospital, it was so boring. I had nothing to do.