I Slept With Justin Bieber [11]

| Dane above |

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!♡

| Recap |

"I'm exhausted," Justin sighed.

"Aw does little Juju miss his baby mama?" Fredo pouted.

Yes, Justin thought.

Alfredo laughed causing Justin to I roll his eyes.

Just two more months, he told himself.

Month 4 Of Pregnancy
| 16 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"I'm getting fat," I cried. "I don't want to be fat anymore," I whined. I sat on the chair resting my hands on my stomach which has grown. It is very noticeable, the media is going ape shit, I guess they didn't think I was actually pregnant. I have a lot of interviews in line, I don't understand why they want to interview me but they do. That's why I'm here in the dressing room at Jimmy Fallon's studio. Jimmy Fallon. He wants to chat with me which confuses me.

"You're not fat, you're pregnant," Dane laughed. Yes Dane. We've became really good friends but now... we're dating. I decided to give him a chance. Obviously the world doesn't know that but a few people know. Dane makes me really happy. He's super understanding about me being pregnant, I explained everything to him and he understood why I didn't get an abortion and that the media can not know that we're dating as far as the rest of the world knows he's one of my good friends. He's the sweetest and I really like him.

"My jeans don't fit, my dresses barely fit, I'm lucky this once fit," I looked down at my black dress.

"You look gorgeous," He pecked my lips.

"Thank you baby, not help me out of this chair this dress is tight," I laughed. He grabbed my hands and helped me.

"Ariana your on in three minutes," A worker said.

"Okay," I smiled and followed them out. The hair stylist that Scooter hired for me was outside the room fluffed my hair a bit. It was so weird that they care about how I look.

"Today I have none other than Justin Bieber's girlfriend and mother of his child. Please give a warm welcome to Ariana Grande," I walked out and waved at the audience. I met up with Jimmy and gave him a hug.

"Hi it's nice to meet you," I smiled.

"It's so good to see you, you look great," He complimented me.

"Thank you," I sat down and looked at the audience. "Hi," I waved causing everyone including Jimmy to laugh.

"Thank you for coming on the show, I appreciate it," He said.

"Thank you for having me, I'm so nervous," I told him.

"How are you? Considering the loss of your baby which I'm very sorry about."

"It gets better day by day, it was really hard for me but Justin really helped," I nodded my head.

"That's great to hear, how are you and Justin? He's on a promo tour and you're here," he said.