I Slept With Justin Bieber [17]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback! P.S READ THE END NOTE! IT'S IMPORTANT!

| Recap |

"How's your head?" I whispered as I put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"It kind of hurts, but I just have a cut," She put her hand on the cut and winced. "I'll be fine," She shrugged her shoulders.

I got on the bed next to her and we laid back. "What did your mom say about us leaving?"

"She wasn't mad, she was just worried because I never answered her calls or told her I was okay which is understandable. Ow. Your son sure likes to kick," She rubbed her belly. "I can't believe you leave the day after I leave," She pouted.

"Tomorrow's the last day and we're going to spend all day together, I promise."

Month 6 of Pregnancy
| 21 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"You're finally released," Justin burst through the door happily as I was gathering my stuff which wasn't a lot. I smiled as Justin walked to me with open arms. "Finally, no offense but I hated coming here, I only came for you baby girl," He rested his head on the crook of my neck as his arms were wrapped securely around my waist. He began to sway us back and forth.

"Babe, we aren't going to get out of this place until you let go," I laughed. He let go and grabbed my bags. I said bye to all the nurses and doctors who assisted me during my stay. Dr.Green and Dr.Davis already gave me my prescription and I have an appointment with Dr.Green next week.

When we walked out of the hospital the paparazzi were there but were held back by the police who have been here every now and then. We kept our heads down as we got in the car. "I don't know how you can ever get used to that," I commented as I looked out the window. The paparazzi had no shame to yelling profanities and rude comments. They're disgusting and only want to get a reaction out of Justin.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want. We can go out if you'd like," He told me.

"I just want to stay in with you. Just you and me in bed, together," I said simply.

"Oh so netflix and chill," He smirked.

"Yeah, no," I replied bluntly. I laughed at Justin who was pouting. "But I do want to just lay down with you, I don't want to go outside too many people," I looked out the window and saw a few paparazzi.

When we got to my apartment we immediately went to my room. We changed into comfier clothes and laid down in my bed.

It was hard to cuddle though because of my stomach but we made it work. He's been talking to my stomach for a good ten minutes now.

"I just want you to know that mommy and daddy love you very much," Justin whispered to my stomach. He gently kissed stomach. "I can't wait to see you little guy," I smiled at Justin.

"You're so cute," I smiled down at him. Justin crawled closer to me and rested his head on the pillow next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, I rested my head on his shoulder tiredly.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked as he grabbed the remote.

"Pretty Little Liars," I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier by the minute.