I Slept With Justin Bieber [5]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

I wish I've never met you, I wish that fucking baby was gone!

Month 2 of Pregnancy
| 5 Weeks |

| Ariana |

I breathed out shakily as I looked out the window. I can't believe he said that to me. At least, I know how he feels now. I'm surprised I didn't curse him out. His words really hurt me.

I know that our situation is bad and that it's going to be difficult but I didn't think he thought the way he did.

He wished he never met me.

How would you feel if your idol said that to you? That they wish they never met you.

I feel like shit right now. I looked up to him, I tweeted him to get him to notice me, I saved up my money to go to his concerts, I promoted his music and everything he has done, I supported him through all the hard times and now he's saying he wishes he never met me. I dreamt of meeting him but not like this (obviously).

I thought it was so amazing that he achieved what he has a bribed, I thought he was the most down to earth person and everyone who hated on him needed to get their life reevaluated.

"I'm excited about the next appointment since we'll be able to get sonogram pictures, aren't you?" Pattie asked. I kept looking out the window because I don't want her to see my crying.

"Yup," I replied and wiped away my tears. I turned away from the window and saw Justin staring at me which caused me to look back at the window.

I can't even look at him the same. He was my freaking wallpaper. I'm not even joking when I say I idolized him, I loved him with all my heart now it's different.

"We're here," Pattie announced as she drove in front of my house.

"Thank you for the ride," I thanked her quickly and slid to the door.

"You don't need an umbrella?" She asked.

"No," I replied bluntly and got out of the car. I walked straight to the front door and slammed the door shut. I'm pissed. No one was home so it doesn't matter. I began to cry again, I keep crying. I'm not even sure if it's of what Justin said anymore.

I walked up the stairs to my room and immediately went to my bed. I'm tired and my head hurts from me crying.

I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier as I laid my head on my pillow. Next thing I know I fell into a deep sleep.

| Justin |

I feel horrible for what I said. Seeing her cry didn't make me feel any better. I can't believe I said that. I mean I do regret meeting her, though... I wish I never met her because then my life wouldn't be such a fucking mess.

Now she's my fake girlfriend and the mother of my child. I don't want her to be my fake girlfriend and I don't want her to be the mother of my child. I love Selena, not Ariana. Ariana is nothing compared to Selena.

I know I said I wish the baby was gone but I was speaking out of anger. I'm not that heartless.

For the past month, I've had to change my whole life just for her and the baby. I can't go out with my friends because Ariana has a doctors appointment or its too late and I need to 'concentrate on the baby' like my mom would say.

It's annoying.

I'm 21, I should be living my life and enjoying life. Now everything is different. I now have to worry about a baby and miss out with all my young adult years.

She ruined my life.

My life will never be the same.

And it's all because of her.

| Ariana |

"Ariana, wake up," I heard someone's voice. I turned my head and opened my eyes. I had a terrible headache. I saw that it was Justin. I immediately glared at him but didn't say anything.

"What? No hello?" He smirked. I want to wipe that smirk off his face.

Silence. That's all there was.

"Uh, you left your purse in the car," He handed me my purse. I grabbed it and made sure everything was in it. "I didn't still anything if that's what you think," he chuckled. What is so funny to him? Did he forget what he was said?

"How'd you even get in here?" I asked.

"Your mom let me in," He replied. I nodded my head and got up from my bed to put my purse on my dresser.

"I'm sorry about what I said," He told me causing me to turn to him. "I shouldn't have said it," he put his hands in his pocket. No shit. I simply nodded my head.

At least he was apologizing but that doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him.

"Are you not going to answer?"

I walked to my drawers and began pulling out some comfortable clothes, completely ignoring his presence.

"Bitch," I heard him mutter. And to think he was actually being nice for even just a minute.

"Get out," I spat. I'm so done with his shit.

"No! I'm trying to apologize and you keep ignoring me," I grabbed my clothes and put them on the bed ignoring him once again.

"Fucking listen when I talk to you!" He raised his voice grabbing my arm.

"No! Now get out!" I yelled.

"You know what fuck you! You're so fucking stubborn and never listen. I just apologized for what I said and you didn't even listen!"

"Maybe I don't want to listen!" I yelled back. "So fucking rude and to think I called myself a belieber," I muttered as I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

| Justin |

"So fucking rude and to think I called myself a belieber," She muttered as she walked into the bathroom.

What?

I took a minute to look around in her room. There were posters of me, I walked to her bookshelf where all of my albums and magazines I was featured in were.

I fucked up big time.

How was I supposed to know she was a belieber?

I walked out of her room and jogged downstairs quickly. I didn't even say bye to her mom as I walked out of the house. I got in my car and sat in the drivers seat.

I told her I wished I never met her.

She's a belieber.

I told a belieber I wish I never met them.

"Fuck," I hit the steering wheel angrily.

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 5 of ISWJB! I hope you're enjoying the story so far, please continue reading, voting, and commenting.

If you haven't already, check out my other story Rise Up! It's a Jason McCann Fanfiction!

Love you guys!