I Slept With Justin Bieber [1]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Ariana |

I woke up to the sound of one of my dogs barking. I smiled once I saw Toulouse jumped on my bed.

"Good morning baby," I kissed the top of his head and got out of bed. I walked out of my room and into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did the rest of my morning routine. I jogged downstairs to where my mom and brother were.

"Good morning Ari," Frankie and my mom said happily in unison.

"Morning," I smiled.

"What's the plan for today?" Frankie asked as he popped a blueberry in his mouth.

"I'm going to go out with the girls tonight," I replied grabbing a few blueberries.

"Sounds fun," My mom said. "I'm going to go out with Janet. See you guys later," She gave each of us a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the house.

"I'm going out with Zach. Bye Ari," and with that he left. What in the world just happened? Now I'm all alone and I won't be going out with the girls until 8 and it's only 1. I grabbed the bowl with the remaining blueberries and walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv which revealed E News.

"Justin Bieber was arrested in Florida on January 23, 2013 on suspicion of driving under the influence and drag racing in a residential area of Miami Beach. He was allegedly in a rented yellow Lamborghini at the time. The singer told cops he had taken anti-depressents, drank a beer and was smoking marijuana all day, according to police sources. The pop star was incoherent, had his hands in his pockets, was driving without a valid license and resisted arrest without violence, Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinex told the Miami Herald at the time."

| A.N: I know it happened in 2014, but I decided to change the year. |

I feel bad for Justin. Everyone is probably giving him a hard time about the arrest that happened a few days ago. Every one grows up and makes mistakes it's just unfortunate for him to have to do it under the spot light with everyone watching his every move.

When I went on Twitter after the arrest so many "Beliebers" were talking so much crap about him and saying that him getting arrested caused them to lose all their respect for him. I guess the whole incident showed who the real Beliebers are. I've been a Belieber since 2011. It's not the beginning but it's something.

To pass time I painted my nails, did my hair, and cleaned my room. I was that bored. Time flew by slowly but it was finally going to be 8. Lola and Catherine are going to come over my house so we can get ready for the club. I heard the door bell ringing causing me to run to the door.

"Ariana!" They said in unison. I gave each of them a hug and let them in.

Catherine and I go way back to middle school. We've been friends since the sixth grade. I met Lola during high school. We've all been super close since then and we're all 21 now.

Lola is really pretty. She has the prettiest blue eyes ever and the best hair. Despite the fact that all the boys go to her she always turns them down.

Catherine is gorgeous too. She has hazel eyes, long brown hair, and she has one of the best styles ever. If other people try to wear her clothes they'd look like a mess but she works it.

"What are you guys going to wear? I think I'm gonna wear a black two piece," I told them as we went upstairs to my room.

"I'm gonna wear a white bodycon dress," Lola replied as we walked into my room.