I Slept With Justin Bieber [22]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

Justin's birthday has to be perfect, he's been going through a rough time so I want him to have a good time.

I'm going to make this the best birthday ever...

J | 4 weeks old |

| Justin |

I pushed open the door so we can get away from the unknown masked men. We ran into the room to another door only to reveal a dead end. We stopped at the edge as we were breathing heavily. The unknown men ran into the room behind us. Ariana started breathing in and out rapidly.

"Do you trust me?" I gently pushed her against the wall. "Do you trust me?" I carressed her cheek. She nodded her head slightly. "Take my hand," I whispered.

After she took my hand we turned to the dead end and jumped.

I gasped and woke up. My eyes were still closed but my heart was on my chest. I thought I actually jumped off a building.

Have you ever dreamt you were jumping? Or you tripped in your dream and you actually feel it? Or is that just me?

I took a good minute trying to compose myself. I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone to check the time. I immediately regretted turning on my phone once the brightness of my phone practically blinded me. I squinted and saw the time. 2:33 am. Thank god, I have a lot more hours to sleep. I moved my arm over to the left side of the bed to wrap my arm around Ariana. I felt her shuffle around slightly in her sleep and moved closer to me.

The next time I woke up I moved my arm over to the space next to me expecting Ariana but instead felt a piece of paper. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked next to me and saw a light purple notecard. I picked it up and read it.

Roses are red. Violets are blue...

You know what never mind. I can't rhyme to save my life. Anyways... Happy Birthday my love! Since you're reading this that means you finally woke up! Sorry I wasn't next to you when you woke up :( but it's all apart of today.

Now that you're reading this I want you to walk outside to the living room.

Love you! xx

~Ariana

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used the restroom. After I washed my hands I followed Ariana's orders and walked out to the living room.

I was shocked to say the least. There was basically a whole breakfast feast in the kitchen. Right in front of the food was another notecard.

Voila! Your birthday feast! I hope you like it. Hopefully you didn't wake up too late because then some of the food will be cold. I prepared for that! Your food is in the microwave all wrapped up.

When you're done with you're breakfast go get dressed. Your next clue will be found in your favorite pair of shoes.

~Ariana

P.S Jamie wishes you happy birthday!

A wide smiled appeared on my face. I walked to the microwave and just like Ariana said, there was food in the microwave wrapped in Saran Wrap. There was a variety of food. There was waffles, pancakes, French toast, sausage, eggs, and bacon.