I Slept With Justin Bieber [34]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
200+ comments and votes for next update.
Leave some comments too, I love the feedback! PS Read the end because I have a question. IT'S LOWKEY IMPORTANT!

| Recap |

"I want to talk to my mom, I do. I'm just--," Justin paused. "Embarrassed my actions. I feel like I've disappointed her."

"How could you say that? She's your mom, she'll love you no matter what," Ariana told him.

"I'll talk to her, I don't know when."

"You can always plan something. I don't know," She shrugged her shoulders. "So, do you agree with my conditions?" She asked. "Do we have a deal?" She put her hand out.

"Deal."

One Week Later...

J | 1 ½ years old |

| Ariana |

"How've you been, Ariana?" Dr.Green asked me.

"I've been happy to say the least," I smiled.

"I can tell," She smiled back. "What has caused this sudden burst of happiness? Wait, let me guess," She paused. "Does it rhyme with Dustin?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I don't know, I've just been so happy ever since we became friends again. It's like we're dating but without all the kissing, making out and...you know," I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Well, I'm happy to see you happy."

"I'm happy, I'm happy," I giggled. "I'm just glad we're friends. Of course I want to be more than just friends, but friends is good."

"How are you with your meds? Are you taking them every day as prescribed?" She asked me causing me to nod my head.

"I take them every day and I never forget because my mom and brother are constantly reminding me."

"Do you think you're ready to live on your own again?" She asked me.

"I don't know," I spoke truthfully. "After what happened and my reaction to it, I just don't know if I'm ready. I'm so used to have my mom and brother around again. If I'm alone with Jamie, I'm afraid I'll do it again," I whispered.

"Why do you think you'll do it again? Does she tell you?"

"No, no," I shook my head. "I'm just afraid I'll go crazy again and do it," I referred to what happened.

"Do what, Ariana?" She asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"You know what."

"Do I?" She acted confused.

"Yes. You do and I don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?" She asked. I began to grow frustrated. She knows what happened, why does she want to talk about it again?

"I just don't," I sighed in annoyance and crossed my arms back.