I Slept With Justin Bieber [30]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 90 and 75 comments! PS READ THE END NOTE also that gif doesn't even have relevance to this chapter but queen is looking bomb asf even from the behind

| Recap |

Ariana sighed in content, she felt like she was finally getting better and happier.

Her phone started to ring loudly, She grabbed her phone from her purse. She looked at the caller ID and saw 'Scooter.' She looked at her phone weirdly and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"My office. Now."

J | 1 ½ years old |

| Ariana |

"I'm sorry," I began sassily. "If I remember correctly," I tapped my chin acting as if I'm trying to remember information, "You are his manager, not mine," I pointed to Justin who was carrying Jamie in his lap. "You can't tell me what to do. You may have in the beginning, but I've finally came to my senses and realized you have no right to order me around," I sat back and crossed my arms.

"Listen, I know I'm just his manager, but I'm just trying to protect his career as well as his reputation. I care about Justin, he has worked really hard to get better, I won't let you ruin everything he's worked very hard," Scooter responded, quite rudely actually.

"How am I ruining his reputation?" I looked him angrily.

"Is it not obvious?" He asked rhetorically. "Not only did you get pregnant, which is both of your faults yes, but now that you guys have broken up, you're now being bitter towards Justin."

"What? How?" I laughed in amazement. Where is this guy getting his information? Scooter typed something in his phone then turned his phone to me.

"Ariana! Ariana!" I turned around and looked right into the camera.

"How does it feel to see Justin and Xenia together?" The guy asked me.

"I'm perfectly fine," I shrugged my shoulder as Catherine and I walked down the sidewalk.

"Sure doesn't look like it," The paparazzi said. Once we reached the car the paparazzi yelled something out.

"Maybe we should double date with Xenia and Justin," He yelled as we got in the car. I turned to him and gave him a look of disgust.

"No thanks," I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

I didn't think that I looked that annoyed when I spoke to the paparazzi. At one point I thought I was just gave him a straight face. Damn, I do having a resting bitch face.

"H-How is that even possible? That just happened," I pointed to the screen in shock.

"The media works fast, trust me, I know," Justin chuckled probably referring to his naked photos. And he finally speaks! For a second I thought he didn't know how to talk. He always stays silent as Scooter bosses me around.