I Slept With Justin Bieber [3]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback! Sorry the photo is so blurry!

| Recap |

"Okay so tell me what you want," Justin changed the subject.

"I-I uh," Ariana gulped, "I'm pregnant."

| Ariana |

"You're what? How?" His eyes widened.

"Well, when we had sex, the condom must've broke because I'm pregnant," I said slowly for him to understand.

"How do I know it's mine? How do I know you aren't a whore who sleeps around?"

"You know what fuck you! I don't sleep around and I know they're yours! If you don't want to step up and help me raise this baby then fine! I'll take care of it myself!" I spat and began to walk away.

"Wait," he pulled me back. "So you're really pregnant?"

"Yes! Have you not been listening?" I hissed.

"How far long?"

"A couple of weeks."

"Oh god," he covered. "I'm screwed," he pulled on the ends of his hair. "Fuck!" He yelled causing people to look at us. "Come on, I have to talk to Scooter," he grabbed my wrist and guided me back to his table.

Selena was currently looking at her reflection with the spoon. I rolled my eyes and stood silent as Justin told her he had to leave.

"With her?" She asked looking at me in disgust.

"Yes. I'll talk to your later babe," He let go of my wrist and kissed her cheek.

"When we go out don't look up, keep your head down, don't answer any questions and don't react to what they say," I nodded my head. He held onto my hand as we walked outside.

The paparazzi were bombarding him. So this is what it feels like... I've always wondering what it felt to have people constantly taking pictures of you.

"Justin! Justin look over here!"

"Who's she? Is she your new side hoe?"

"Weren't you just with Selena? What happened to Slutena?"

Haha, that was a good one.

We reached his car and he let me in first. I scooted as far away possible from him. It's weird to think that just a few weeks ago I was tweeting him to notice me and now look at me. I'm pregnant with his child. When we arrived to our destination I followed Justin out.

"Why are we here? I thought we were going to see Scooter," I said as I stared at the doctor.

"I want to take a DNA test," Justin pulled me inside.

"Fine, don't believe me. Don't be surprised when the test says you're the father," I rolled my eyes as we got in. I sat down while Justin told the doctor he wanted to take a DNA test. About a half an hour later a nurse opened the door.

"Drew Robinson," She said. Justin got up and pulled me up with him. This kid is so touchy.

After the procedure was done we waiting in the room assigned to us. Justin's leg was bouncing up and down. He was even sweating.

"Woah, calm down," I grabbed a tissue from the doctor's desk and handed it to him.

"Don't tell me what to do," he snapped.