I Slept With Justin Bieber [13]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[Please leave comments]

[70 Votes and 45 Comments for the next update. READ THE END NOTE]

[Recap]

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Selena, I'm coming over is that okay?" Justin asked her over the phone as he kept one hand on the wheel.

"Sure," Selena smirked. "I'll be waiting," She replied and hung up. She walked up the stairs to her room and changed to her matching black lace panties and bra. She put on a black robe that she got from Paris and waited for Justin downstairs.

The doorbell rang. Selena walked up to the door and check the peephole. She opened the door with a seductive smirk on her face.

"I knew you'd come back to me," She opened the robe to reveal her attire. Justin had lust and anger in his eyes but all she saw was the lust. Justin walked in and immediately smashed his lips against hers. Selena moaned once Justin started trailing kisses down her neck.

"Jump," He muttered. Selena wrapped her legs around his waist and started to kiss him.

"Let's continue upstairs," Justin mumbled and kissed her lips once again.

"Okay," She breathed out.

Month 5 of Pregnancy
| 17 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"He'll be here," I told Dr.Smith. I rested my hand on my small baby bump.

"Ms.Grande, I have other patients. I have to do it now unless you want to schedule another appointment," She told me. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Let's do it," I whispered.

"Alright, you know the drill. It's going to be cold," She gave me a small smile. "This must be really exciting," She smiled and put the gel on my stomach. "And you're now in the second trimester meaning we're getting closer to the due date," She looked at the monitor as she glided the transducer on my abdomen.

"Yeah," I replied softly.

"Alrighty, you ready to find out the sex?" She smiled. I nodded my head and looked at the monitor.

"It's a boy," She said happily. "There's it's little, ya know," We both laughed. I gasped once I felt a thud in my stomach.

"Oh my god, did he just," My jaw dropped. "He kicked!" I said excitedly. I looked down at my stomach with adoration. My little miracle baby.

"Looks like you have a little soccer player in there," Dr.Davis laughed. "You can still see the developing blood vessels through his transparent skin because the fat layer is still too thin but that is completely normal," She informed me as she pointed to the monitor.

"You'll be able to hear the heartbeat at eighteen weeks, with your certain case I wanted to wait longer to hear it so I want to schedule an appointment for next week," She told me. I nodded my head in understanding. She began to wipe the gel off.

"Would you like photos?"

"Definitely," I smiled.

I walked out of the building and headed for my car that was in the parking lot. "Ariana!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around and saw Justin jogging to me. He stopped in front of me, bent down and started to breathe heavily.