I Slept With Justin Bieber [7]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

"And if you don't believe me I'll make it up to you and-"

"Okay," she sighed.

"What?"

"I said okay, we can start over," she giggled.

"Okay, good," I smiled. "I'm Justin Bieber," I put my hand out.

"I'm Ariana Grande nice to meet you," she laughed and shook my hand.

Month 2 of Pregnancy
| 10 Weeks |

| Justin |

"How about we get out of here? This place sucks," I looked around the fancy restaurant. Everyone was dressed really fancy, low key they looked snobby.

"Okay," Ariana agreed and got up with her purse in her hand.

I dropped money on the table and began to walk out. Before we could get out paparazzi was going crazy. The door was glass so they could see us clearly. We could hear them yelling.

"Remember, keep your head down, don't answer any questions and don't let them affect you," I told Ariana. She nodded her and stayed close to me. I grabbed her making sure we looked like a real couple. I opened the door and was immediately getting yelled at by fans and paparazzi. There was a lot.

"Ariana! Justin! Over here!"

"How does it feel to be Hollywood's hottest couple?"

"How is the baby?"

"Ariana! How do you feel about Justin arrested?"

"Justin!" I heard fans yell. I was about to go into my car that the valet pulled up but Ariana pulled me back.

"Go say hi," she told me as she gestured to the fans who were screaming some crying. "I'll be in the car," she gave me a small smile. I watched as she got inside my car and sat on the passenger seat. I covered my face and walked to my fans.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

"Hi Justin," they squealed causing me to laugh.

"Where's Ariana?" One of them asked.

"She's in the car," I put my arms over my head.

"How's the baby?" Another asked.

I honestly don't know...

"The baby is good," I smiled. "You guys want to take some pictures?" I switched the subject to avoid any questions about the baby which I obviously don't know the answer to.

"Yes," They screamed. I took a picture with each and every one of them as fast as I could and said goodbye. "Bye guys," I waved and got into the driver side of the car. I got in and saw Ariana on her phone texting someone. When I got in she looked up.

"So where are we going?" She asked, she flinched when she saw a paparazzi taking pictures through her window. "Do they do that all the time?" She whispered.

"Yeah, sadly," I started the car and waited until it was safe for me to drive away. Once I drove off I started to think of possible places we could go to.