I Slept With Justin Bieber [28]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 90! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback! PS Xenia is above

| Recap |

"What the hell was that?" Ariana exclaimed. "That was a music video? If anything that was just Justin having fun with his new girlfriend," She rolled her eyes.

"Is that jealousy I hear?" Lola laughed.

"Not jealousy. Just honesty."

J | 1 ½ years old |

| Ariana

"Thanks for dropping him off," He thanked me as I handed Jamie into his arms. "Hey buddy," Justin smiled at Jamie.

"Dada," Jamie said then rested his head on Justin's shoulder as he carried him. Just, in general, it's extremely hard to get upset at Justin sometimes especially when I see him with Jamie.

"I guess I'll see you next week," I gave Justin a small smile. As I was about to leave, I saw someone behind Justin. Justin turned to see what or who I was looking at. Justin signaled her to come closer.

"Ariana, I want you to meet Xenia. Xenia, I want you to meet Ariana," He introduced us.

"Hi," I smiled politely.

"It's nice to meet you," She spoke. Damn it. She had an accent. So, not only was she gorgeous, she was tall, long legs, perfect body, and she has an accent. Wow, it's like looking at Justin's dream girl.

"Likewise," I flashed her a fake smile. "I should get going. Bye guys," I turned away quickly and to my car. If I didn't leave now, I would've snapped. I didn't feel comfortable at all with Jamie being around Xenia, but I knew this day would come.

Maybe Justin and I aren't meant to be together.

I knew that Justin would move on and I'd have to deal with Jamie being around another woman who isn't me. I sighed and drove off back to my place.

Justin

"She doesn't like me," Xenia said as we walked back to the family room.

"How do you know that?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh, trust me. I just know."

"Well, that's too bad because I'm with you and I really care about you," I told her. We walked to the living room. I set Jamie down on the couch and sat next to him.

"I should get going," Xenia said grabbing her purse. "You should spend some time with Jamie. I'll text you later," She bent down and kissed me.

"Bye babe," I told her. Once she left the house, it was just Jamie and I.

I see Jamie every other week. One week he's with Ariana the other he's with me. I make sure my schedule fits in with Jamie's living arrangments because I don't want to have a busy day and then not being to spend time with him while he's with me.

After Ariana and I broke up and people found out, many people automatically thought I was back to my old infamous ways. I remember I went out to a nightclub with my friends and a lot of people started accusing me of going back to my old ways and I was being a horrible father. They don't even know what's going on.

Even some of my fans were upset at me because I wasn't 'being responsible.' Many people still think that I've left Jamie with Ariana. When in reality, I see my son as much as I can. Now that my music video for WDYM is released and people know that I'm seeing Xenia, some people even started to say that I left Ariana and Jamie for Xenia which isn't the case.