I Slept With Justin Bieber [9]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

"Remember, it's not your fault and don't stress too much, it won't be good for the baby. I know we lost one and it's hard but we have one more," I told her.

"Our miracle baby," Ariana said softly.

"Exactly. Our miracle baby." Justin replied.

Month 2 of Pregnancy
| 10  Weeks |

| Ariana |

"I still don't understand why I lost one of the babies. Is it because I did something wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Yes, I said one of, I was pregnant with twins.

My doctor has been checking up on me and won't give me a full explanation as to why I lost the baby. She makes me want to pull my hair out.

I'm better than before, I'm not as depressed. I still think about my baby and I will never forget about 'it' every again. I hate saying 'it' but I don't know what I should call...it. I wish I knew the gender of the baby but it was too early to find out.

"Women carrying twins, triplets, or more know from the start that their pregnancies and each of their babies are at a considerably higher risk than a single pregnancy. And despite the most careful woman's best efforts and there are situations when one or more fetus simply doesn't survive," she looked at me sympathetically.

"So it wasn't my fault?" I asked.

"It wasn't your fault," She replied and nodded.

"I told you " Justin grabbed my hand down kissed it.

"What you went through is what we call Vanishing twin syndrome which is when one of a set of twin or multiple fetuses disappears in the uterus during pregnancy. The fetal tissue is absorbed by the other twin, multiple, placenta or the mother."

"Will it effect my other baby?" I held my stomach with my other hand.

"The progronisis is excellent which is quite common."

"What about Ariana? Will she be effected in anyway?"

"No, the surviving baby and Ariana will not be effected," Dr.Smith replied. "I'm sorry for your loss," She said.

"Yeah," I nodded my head and gave her a small smile.

After yesterday with Justin happened I feel better. It's still hard but not has hard as before.

| Justin |

Ariana has been in this hospital for a four and she's finally being released because the miscarriage has completed. I walked in the room after I signed the release papers. As she got off from the bed and nearly fell. "Try not to hurt yourself the first day you're out," I joked.

"Ha. Ha," She replied sarcastically.

"Alright, you've been officially released. I was wondering if you'd like to go out to eat, you can choose the place," I told her and smiled.

"Oh, did Scooter say we need to go out?"

"Uh, n-no, I was wondering if we could go out...together," I managed to stutter out. I scratched the back of my neck. She raised an eyebrow.

"Sure," She laughed. I was so nervous, I can tell she thought this was hilarious. "Now help me, I can barely walk," She reached out her arms to me. I walked to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and helped her. "I was getting sick and tired of the hospital room," She said as we walked out of the hospital. She watched her step as we walked to the elevator. "Why is everyone staring?" She whispered in my ear.