I Slept With Justin Bieber [10]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!♡

READ THE END BECAUSE I HAVE A QUESTION!

| Recap |

"Justin, it's about time you're here-" I stopped in my tracks once I saw Justin come out the car with Selena. "With Selena," I gave her a fake smile.

"I hope you don't mind I brought her, she wanted to help," She wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Are you sure you want to help? You might break a nail," I gave her the fakest smile I can pull.

"I think I can handle it," She smiled back. Fake ass... She walked off and went to grab some boxes, I don't trust her with her shit, I turned around glared to her. I heard a cough and slowly turned back to Selena.

"So you brought Selena..." I gave him a fake smile. I seem to be giving fake smiles since they've came.

"Yeah," He put his hands in his pocket.

"Justin, come and help me out with this box," My mom gestured him over.

"Your jealousy is showing," Justin whispered in my ear and walked off. This is going to be a long moving day...

Month 3 Of Pregnancy
| 12 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"She said that now that I'm 12 weeks pregnant, I'm just one week away from the end of the first trimester. My uterus has now grown above my pelvis or something like that and is taking some pressure off my bladder. Our baby is now the size of a large plum," I told Justin proudly over the phone.

"A large plum?" He chuckled.

"Yes, a large plum," I giggled. "Our baby is growing," I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear it, I'm sorry I can't be there," He sighed.

"It's fine, don't beat yourself up, you have a job. Plus there's only about two more months left," I reassured him. I've found myself trying to make Justin happier he's been kind of down lately even Scooter told me. It kind of worries me because I know that when we lost our baby he didn't show much emotion and stayed strong for me since I was distraught. Now I'm wondering if it's his turn to be distraught and me to be strong for him which I have no mind doing.

A couple weeks ago, on moving day it was an annoying long day. Selena was there and she was bothering me the whole time. I did not nor will I ever trust her. She rubs me the wrong way. Anyways, she finally left once I was finally settled in my apartment leaving Justin, the boys, Lola, Catherine, and I alone. Everyone except for Justin and I because we were in the room that will soon be our baby's nursery.

| Flashback |

I crossed my arms as I stood in the middle of the room that will soon be the baby's nursery. I closed my eyes for a minute just to picture it being the nursery. I opened my eyes and smiled at the thought that this is where my baby is going to be growing up. I can't wait until my lil' nugget comes out. I'm only eight weeks so I have a way to go, but it'll be worth the wait. It's my miracle baby and I love him/her with all my heart.

"So this is it," Justin spoke up, I turned around and saw him walking through the door.

"Yup, I'm excited," I told him.