I Slept With Justin Bieber [16]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

"Yeah," Ariana breathed out. "You know, I have yet to learn about you. You know so much about me but I don't know about you."

"Aren't you a belieber? My beliebers know me better than me," Justin chuckled.

"I know Justin Bieber, boy discovered by Scooter Braun who now is one of the world's most famous celebrities. I want to know Justin Bieber, boy behind all the fame," She looked up at me.

And at that moment, Justin knew, that this girl is definitely the one for him. Putting all the bad stuff behind, he knew that this girl is the one he wants to be with.

"I'm so happy you're my real girlfriend now," He kissed her.

"I'm so happy you're my real boyfriend now," She smiled.

Month 6 of Pregnancy
| 21 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"I heard you're allowed to have sex when you're pregnant," Justin said as he played with the ends of my hair. We were currently just laying down next to each other watching Netflix on his laptop that he brought.

"Yup," I nodded my head biting my lip.

"We should totally do it then," He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I know you're horny and that's not just because you have a boner," I looked down at his pants. "But we're not having sex," I shook my head laughing.

"You do this all the time," He groaned and got off the bed. "I'll be back," He walked into the bathroom. I laughed even harder once I heard the shower turn on.

I turned my attention back to Netflix which was currently showing an episode of Grey's Anatomy. I'm so done with Shonda Rimes, she has caused me to cry so much because of this show. Why would they kill off all of our favorite characters? I mean, I saw her explanation but...let me just stop thinking about it because I'm going to get heated.

As time passed Justin finally walked out of the bathroom. "You good now?" I raised an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes and walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. He walked to his bag that he kept here and walked back into the bathroom with clothes in his hands. When he finished changing he sat next to me.

"So what's the plan for today?" He asked me.

"There's not much we can do," I gestured to the dull hospital room.

"How about I take you out? Just for the day," He suggested.

"Babe, as much as I appreciate the thought we can't. I'm not allowed to go out unless it's apart of my treatment or doctor's appointment for our baby," I sighed leaning back on the pillow.

"What they don't know what kill them," He looked at me. "Come on, we'll distract them, get you out, then we'll have a day in the outside world," He got up from the bed and looked out the window.