I Slept With Justin Bieber [29]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Now for the next update, the minimum is...90 votes and 75 COMMENTS. Leave some comments too, I love the feedback! Y'all are funny asf, some of your comments kill me.

| Recap |

"Already on its way. It's Ellen, remember? She's doing Bieber week. We've been planning this for a while," Scooter informed Justin.

"Yeah, I remember. See you later," I told him. Justin was hoping to do no work this week, but his career is just starting up again. He'll just have to figure something out...

J | 1 ½ years old |

| Justin |

"Here's how this happened we were sitting around having a meeting and we said, 'Let's have a Bieber week.' An entire Bieber week and we were like, 'Who would do it?'. And they were like, well what about Justin Bieber and I was like, that's a great idea to fit in with the Bieber, it should be Justin Bieber so congratulations."

"Thank you," I smiled looking at her. The audience clapped.

I grabbed the cup of water as she said, "You will be here with us all week, everyday all week."

"Everyday all week," I repeated. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. I feel like Scooter loves to tell me things the day before or hours before an events or interview, etc. He knew I had Jamie this week and completely forgot to remind me I had 'Bieber week.'

"I like it," Ellen said.

"Yeah, let's do it," I said with the mug close to my mouth. It was a bit awkward because I was waiting for her to pause so I can drink some water. I simply smiled at her as she spoke.

"We talked about this before how you should be here all the time and now it's happening more and more," She said as I kept saying 'Yeah.' "I really love your new music by the way."

I thanked her and looked at the CD case she was holding. It only showed my album cover, it didn't have the actual Purpose CD in it.

"Other people do to," She said as the audience began to clap. After we spoke about my music and video, we began talking about Jamie. "I know everyone is wondering about your beautiful son Jamie."

People began to awe causing me to turn around. It was a photo of me holding Jamie. I smiled and turned to Ellen.

"How's Jamie?" She asked me.

"He's doing great. He's a year and a half now, it feels like he was just born yesterday," I told her truthfully.

"You guys," She turned to the audience. "I met Jamie backstage and he's the cutest thing ever. Almost as cute as me," She joked making everyone laugh. I smiled and rubbed my chin. "You're planning on going on tour soon right?"

"Maybe," I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"What's going to happen with Jamie when you go on tour?" She asked as she crossed her legs.

"Well, Ariana and I have yet to discuss his living arrangments. He is my main priority and I want to make sure that everything is situated with him before I leave for tour."