Adam x Lute II

(Continuation)

Lute - "Okay, okay, where do you want to go?"

Adam - "Hmmmmmmm, I have an idea. Follow me. "

Adam says, grinning before practically running out the door

Lute - "Fuck Adam, slow down!"

Adam - "Thats what she said."

Lute - "I hate you"

Adam - "Love you too Danger tits"

Lute slightly blushed, they continued flying. Adam's smirk grows into a wide grin as he leads Lute towards a popular and busy rib joint.

Lute - "I should have known"

They walk inside.

The waitor - "Hello, do you two have reservations for tonight?"

The waitor asked, smiling
Lute was about to respond, but Adam began speaking first.

Adam - "Uhmmyeah, we do,"

Lute - "We do?"

Waitor - "Okay, what's the name for the reservation?"

Adam - "Dickmaster."

Waitor - "I'm sorry?"

Adam - "The names, Dickmaster."

Lute tried not to laugh again, she couldn't tell if Adam actually made reservations under that name or if he was pulling the waitors leg.

Waitor - "I uhm..I dont see a erm...dickmaster..on the list"

The waitor said, smiling nervously

Adam - "Oh well fuck, can we still get a table?"

Waitor - "Uhm...sure"

The waitor said not wanting to make the situation more akward

Adam - "Awesome"

The two of them followed the waitor to a booth table and sat there. The waitor left them menus. Adam already knew what he wanted before they even walked in, but he wanted to spend more time with Lute, so he pretended as if he didn't.
They both look at the menu.

Lute - "I can't believe you had that guy search up 'dickmaster' on the computer list"

Adam - "He probably wouldn't have gave us a table if I didn't"

Lute laughed, Adam smiled he found Lute being happy like this aborable.

Lute - "What are you doing? ... Heaven to Adam, she began snapping her fingers. You're staring."

Adam - "Huh? Oh, no, no, I wasn't, I was staring at uh that guy behind you. Yeah-"

Lute looked behind them and saw a very  flattering female angel. Even though Adam was lying, Lute felt a little jealous due to the circumstances and coincidence of who was behind her. Plus, she didn't know Adam was lying.

Lute - "I see."

Adam noticed that slight change in her tone, so he decided to actually look behind Lute and saw the woman "Oh fuck" he thought now that his plan backfired.

Adam - "Sooo have you decided what you're gonna get?"

Lute - "I have,"

Adam - "Awesome, now where's that waitor~"

Adam looks for the waitor, and eventually, the waitor walks back over to them.

Waitor - "So uh, how can I help you two this evening?"