Adam x Lute XXI

After Lute finished cleaning the kitchen, she walked back into the living room.

Lute - "Alright, all finished."

Adam - "Alright, you ready to go?"

Lute - "Yeah, are you ready?"

Adam - "Fuck yeah."

He said getting up tossing the book, and walking over too Lute.
They walked beside each other out the door and began flying to the park. Lute was a little slower with flying than normal from expecting, so Adam made sure to fly slow so she could keep up.

Adam - "Remember this park is the place where we first kissed?"

Lute - "How could I forget?"

Adam - "Hopfully nobody makes us look for their fuckin kid again."

Lute - "In a couple years your probably going to be the one asking people to find our kid."

Adam - "I AM NOT."

Lute - "Yeah sure."

Adam - "Your such a bitch."

Lute chuckled, she started to feel tired from flying and started to fly closer to Adam, he understood the hint and wrapped his arm around Lute to help hold her up. They started to land since they were at the park, Adam held Lute's hand as they walked over to the swings. Adam got on the swing.

Adam - "You gonna swing with me Danger Tits?"

Lute - "I'll just watch for now,"

Adam - "Suit yourself, you're missing out."

Lute rolled her eyes and watched Adam swing. She loved him even if he was childish at times.

Adam - "Lute, you want to go bully some kids with me?"

Lute - "You're about to have a kid. Are you going to bully them, too?"

Adam - "Probably."

Lute gave him a look as if she was saying, "Seriously?" She sighed.

Lute - "Adam, you can't just -"

Lute got cut off as a little angel kid ran over to them,

Angel Kid - "Miss, you're really fat!"

The kid said innocently to Lute. Lute looked shocked but knew what the kid was referring to, but still pissed. Adam giggled slightly but also was going to defend Lute. The kid was about to continue running away.

Lute - "Why you little shit!"

Adam - "Hey kid! Wanna swing with me? I'll push you!"

The angel kid giggled.

Angel Kid - "Sure, big man!"

Lute looked still shocked at Adam and the kid.

Adam - "Big man? Really? Fucking a."