Adam x Lute XXVII

Lute's phone had started ringing, and she picked it up. Adam was in the background yapping to Julia.

Lute - "Hello?"

The other line of the phone didn't respond.

Lute - "Hello??"

She said slightly more annoyed.

Adam - "Who is it?"

Lute - "I don't know."

Lute hung up the phone.

Lute - "That was weird."

Adam - "Yeah, for sure. That was weird, wasn't it, Julia?"

Adam did a high-pitched mocking voice and held up Julia and pretended she was talking.

Adam - "Yes that was very fucking weird."

Lute chuckled.

Adam - "See! Even Julia thinks it's weird."

Lute - "You two are silly."

Lute got off the couch.

Lute - "I have to go somewhere today, Sera texted me earlier saying she needed me for something."

Adam - "Really? You never told me anything about Sera saying anything."

Lute - "I didn't think you needed to know."

Adam - "Well, I guess I don't, but I would've been nice..plus then we could bitch about Sera together!"

Lute - "Well it sounded serious."

Adam - "She always sounds serious. Shit so do you sometimes. Don't tell me you're sucking up to Sera."

Lute - "I'm not, but unlike you, I try to be on her good side. She is of higher authority than us, me especially."

Adam - "Oh trust me, Lute, you got the same authority as me since you're my girl. And if someone doesn't like it, then just tell me, and I'll deal with it."

Lute blushed slightly. She got up and went to the bedroom to brush her hair and get ready a bit. After a couple minutes, she walked out, Adam was sitting on the couch with Julia, who started crying.

Adam - "Lute help. She's crying again and won't stop."

Lute - "What'd you do?"

Adam - "Nothing!! She just won't quit crying!"

Lute - "Did you try the fuck thing?"

Adam - "Of course I fucking did."

Lute - "She probably needs to be changed or is hungry."

Adam - "You want me to change her?"

Lute - "Well yeah, your going to have to eventually. Plus, I got to get going. How do I look, professional?"

Adam - "Yes, like a sexy secretary. Now how the fuck do I change a diaper??"

Lute - "Here give her to me."