Adam x Lute VIII

Lute and Adam start unpacking Lute's boxes.
Adam is so happy about everything that's happened that it doesn't even phase him that unpacking is extremely boring.
He accidentally starts staring at Lute while she's still unpacking and going through stuff. She notices.

Lute - "You good, Adam?"

Adam - "What? Yeah, fuck you"

Lute laughs as Adam blushes since he was caught. Adam continues going through one of the boxes and sees a piece of paper taped to the side of one.
It has a phone number on it, signed by the moving angel, it says "Call me cutie." Adam groans and rips the paper off the box and crumbles it with jealousy and puts the piece of paper in his pocket.
Adam smiles at Lute, who is very focused on unpacking.

Lute - "So you're gonna have to help me find a place for everything."

Adam - "Alright, well, the bed room shit can go in our room. And anything else can go like, I dont know. Wherever the fuck it's suppose to go."

Lute - "Well no shit. But like, where exactly"

Adam - "I dont fuckin know, you decide. It's your house too."

Lute - "You're such a pain, you know that."

Adam - "A pain you loveeee~"

Adam says, giggling like a little girl.

Lute - "You're hopeless."

She says, laughing.

A couple hours of the whole Lutes are putting her stuff around Adam's house.

Adam - "Hey Lute?"

Lute - "Yeah?"

Adam - "What'd you do with all those outfits you were, uh, showing me?"

Lute - "I burnt them."

Adam - "Aw"

He said, frowning

Lute - "I'm just kidding, there in your room. Why?"

Adam - "Ehem. Our room, actually. Anyways, when are you going to show me the rest of them?"

Lute - "Later, when I feel like it."

Adam - "Why not now? I'm bored, and you look hot.

Lute - "You're like a little kid, I swear."

Adam - "A little kid that you -"

Lute - "Not a pedophile Adam."

Adam - "Not even for me?"

Lute - "No."

Adam - "Your mean."

Lute - "and you're an idiot."

Adam - "An idiot you loveeee"

Lute sighed and laughed. She stopped what she was doing and walked over to Adam and got on tippy toes, and kissed him. He blushed and got flustered and stared at Lute with puppy eyes.