Adam x Lute XVII

Adam carried all the groceries and baby stuff as they walked out of the store.

Lute - "Are you going to be able to fly with all that that? I can carry some if you -"

Adam stopped her.

Adam - "No no no no no, I got it."

Lute - "You sure, Adam?"

Adam - "Yes, Lute."

Lute started to fly, waiting for Adam. She saw her flying and struggled to carry everything and dropped stuff the minute he went in the air.

Adam - "Um, i'll just walk,"

Lute stopped flying.

Lute - "Then I'll walk too,"

Adam - "You sure, preggy? You can fly if you want, I can handle this shit."

Lute - "I'm sure, and you don't need to baby me about being pregnant."

Adam - "I dont give a fuck, I do what I want."

Lute rolled her eyes and chuckled.
They walked together, and eventually, Lute clearly started to get a little dizzy. Adam noticed.

Adam - "Hey, you doing okay?"

Lute - "Yeah, yeah. Of course,"

Adam - "You sure? Okay, sit down, your fucking worrying me."

Lute - "Adam I'm fine."

Adam - "I will literally drop everything and carry your ass if you don't sit down"

Lute - "Okay, okay fine! But I'm fine, Adam!"

Lute sits down on a nearby bench, which clearly helped her dizziness a little bit. Adam set down some down and sat next to her on the bench.

Adam - "You sure you're okay? You're looking like you started to feel better once you took my advice."

Lute - "It wasn't advice. You just told me to."

Adam - "What's the difference?"

Lute - "Okay, okay. Enough sitting. Let's get back home now."

Lute said, sounding irritated, her mood changing randomly.

Adam - "The fucks your problem?"

Lute - "Nothings my problem! Fuck man!"

Adam didn't say anything and picked stuff back up again.

Lute - "Let me carry some shit so we can just fucking fly back."

Adam - "No you don't need to carry anything."

Lute - "Adam fucking- give it- now!"

Adam - "No what the fuck! You're being weird as shit Lute. You just go fly. I got it. Fuck."

Lute started walking a few steps away, shaking her head in a stressful manner, and flew away.

Adam - "What the fuck is her deal?"