Adam x Lute VII

Lute woke up in the morning to find Adam not in bed still, but she yawned, sitting up and looking around the room. She couldn't get what happened last night out of her mind. If someone asked a year ago if she would ever do that with Adam, she would never have guessed yes.
Lute got out of bed and wrapped herself with the blanket because it was cold in their room. She changed into some comfy clothes and walked out to the kitchen.
It was a mess,
Adam was cooking pancakes.
Lute saw a plate with a pile of pancakes on it. The rest of the kitchen was messy as Adam tried cleaning it but didn't exactly know how to clean it properly.

Lute - "You cooked?? The Adam is cooking for himself?"

Adam - "Yes, Lute, I know how to cook. Are you impressed?"

Lute - "Im surprised."

Adam - "Your such a bitch"

Adam said still scrubbing the counters to get the pancake mixes off of it.

Lute - "Adam, it's okay. I'll clean it. "

Adam smiled

Adam - "No, it's okay. I got it. "

He said, slipping on some pancake mix on the floor. Lute giggles covering her mouth.

Adam - "Ummm okay fine you win bitch."

Lute - "I got it Adam."

Lute said, Adam got up off the ground.

Adam - "Welp I made us pancakes"

Lute smiled as they sat down and ate, Lute had about 2 pancakes, and Adam ate the rest of the pile.
Lute began getting up, taking her plate to the kitchen, and putting it in the sink, getting ready to clean Adam's mess.

Adam - "So, how was it?"

Lute - "It was good, maybe you should do the cooking from now on"

Adam - "HA. no fucking way, I just felt like being nice today."

Lute - "Haha, well thank you."

Adam - "Hey Lute can I ask you something?"

Lute - "Sure, what is it?"

Adam - "Would you ever ma- Uhm... make, a... uhm cake? Yeah, cake."

Adam said, figiting with the ring in his pocket. He didn't want to bombard Lute with wedding questions, for he was going to ask her soon, and he didn't want her to say no.

Lute - "Uhh, I guess if you want me too later?"

Adam - "O-Oh, alright sounds good Tits."

Lute - "Adam, you're being weird again."

Adam - "No, I'm not.

Lute was suspicious but said nothing.
Adam got up and walked back to his room. He sat on the bed and scrolled through his phone. Sera texted him, reminding him of the upcoming extermination. This would be his and Lute's first extermination while dating each other, Adam didn't know how them being together would affect anything, and if it would affect anything, Adam got up and put his robe and mask on knowing he had to go to train the other exterminators.
Lute saw him as he walked out of the room.