Adam x Lute XXIV

Lute - "It's a girl."

She said, smiling

Adam - "Wait, did you all already name it? Did you use the name I picked?"

Lute - "Yes, I did, don't worry. But I picked her middle name, but I'm still nicknaming her Bibble."

Adam - "I can live with that, so basically, her name is Julia....whats the middle name you picked?"

Lute - "Athena"

Adam - "Hell yeah, its like my name but for a little pussy."

The doctor looked at Adam concerned.

Lute - "Adam, don't be a dumbass right now."

Adam - "Wha- but it's true??"

Lute - "Okay..but it still sounds weird as fuck."

Doctor - "Well, i'll give you two a moment alone, if you need anything just push the emergency button."

The doctor left the room, Adam was still holding the baby.

Adam - "It's so fucking tiny, and ugly looking. I thought babies were supposed to be cute, and also, no offense, babe. But this room smells like ass."

Adam smelled the baby.

Adam - "So does the kid, I thought babies were supposed to smell good?"

Lute - "Well, they haven't washed her yet, so I'm not surprised. Are you done complaining?"

Adam - "I'm not complaining! I'm just being honest....did the doctor say when it might start like yapping."

Lute - "No, the doctors didn't."

Adam - "Okay...okay...I see, okay my child, say Fuck."

Lute - "Adam what the fuck."

The baby did absolutely nothing but lay there concidering it was just born.
He felt the babies wings flutter a little (im assuming angelic babies would be born with wings, right?😭🙏)

Adam - "Holy fuck, Lute, Lute, look its wings look like mine."

He said excitedly

Lute - "Yeah it does"

She smiled

Adam - "Shes totally going to be a mini me."

Lute - "Oh great."

Adam - "I bet she's gonna be hot. I'm not in a weird way, but I'm pretty hot, and you know she's related to me..and your pretty hot too, not gonna lie. So she's going to be like Ultimate Hot."

Lute - "I get what you're trying to say but...dont say that to anyone else, or their going to think you're a weirdo, Adam."

Adam - "Okaayyy."

Lute - "Here, i'll hold her."

Adam - "No, I want her."