Adam x Lute XVIII

(Continuation)

Sera - "Thank you, I need to speak to you and Lute."

Adam - "Okay, about what?'

Sera - "Is she here?"

Adam - "Yes...? Uh, I'll go get her."

Adam walked into their bedroom, Lute was in the bedroom bathroom.

Adam - "Hey Lute? Are you in here?"

He said peeking into the bedroom not seeing her on the bed, he heard throwing up in the bathroom and thought to himself "Fuck, not now."
He walked inside the bedroom and went into the bathroom.

Sera - "Everything okay in there, Adam?"

Adam rolled his eyes as he heard Sera,

Adam - "Not really a good time, Sera!"

He said as Lute was throwing up, he said, kneeling down rubbing Lute's back.

Sera began walking into the bedroom. She saw the bathroom door cracked open and looked inside to see Lute throwing up.

Sera - "Oh yikes."

Adam - "What the fuck? I said it's not a good time."

Lute tried to quickly finish throwing up as much as she could and wiped her mouth standing up while Adam was still kneeling he watched her get up.

Lute - "It's okay, Adam. What do you need, your highness?"

Sera - "Well, if you both don't mind going to the lounge area. I'd like to speak with you both."

Adam rolled his eyes as they followed Sera to the living room.

Adam - "Ok, what do you want?"

Sera - "Well, I had heard the news."

Adams eyes widened as he looked at Lute confused, Lute looked back at him, confused as well.

Sera - "I just wanted to congratulate you both since you are expecting. I got you two a gift."

Lute - "Thank you your highness-"

Adam - "Wait. SO YOU KNOW WE FUC-"

Lute jumped up and covered Adam's mouth. She was blushing. She couldn't believe he was about to yell that out loud.
Sera looked shocked.

Sera - "Um. Well, here you two go. it's an angelic crib, the best one at the market. Um, I'm going to go now... goodluck! To both of you."

Sera said, getting up and leaving and flying away. Lute looked at Adam when Sera left.

Lute - "What the fuck Adam??"

Adam - "What she knows we fucked! Thats fucking weird!"

Lute - "So you don't just yell it thats even more weir-"

He cut her off by kissing her again.
He broke the kiss after a couple of seconds, and Lute got very flustered.

Adam - "Sorry it seemed like you were getting heify again."