Adam x Lute III

(Continuation)

Adam continued sitting on the couch worrying, and another hour had passed and he finally decided he was going to look for Lute, her not showing up yet and not answering the phone was not normal for her. It's around 9 pm now, so it's dark out and raining. Adam begins flying around, trying to spot her, and eventually sees her walking and limping very slowly. He immediately flies down to her with so many questions. Where was she? Why isn't she flying? Whys she limping? He was extremely concerned and confused.

Adam - "Lute there you are? What happened??"

Adam asked, worried. Lute falls onto Adam, clearly exhausted from walking. Her wings have soot all over them and looked very dried up. She was shivering from the rain and breathing heavily. Adam didn't know what happened but had to get her inside and warmed up and cleaned off.
He picked her up gentley, trying not to hurt her more than she already seemed to be and quickly brought her inside. He lay her down on the couch and went to his bathroom, and grabbed her a towel. He came back and sat next to her, wrapping the towel around her. She winced in pain as it applied pressure onto her wings.

Adam - "Fuck Lute, what the hell happend? You look like shit. "

Lute - "You're the one who keeps having me fly through the storms"

Lute said to Adam, still shivering

Adam - "Well, what the hell happened?"

Lute - "I got hit by the lightning, but I'm fine. It's not a big deal,"

Adam - "WHAT??"

Adam said loudly, more concerned.

Lute - "It's not that big of a deal, Adam. I can handle it."

Adam - "Okay.....well no more fucking flying thriugh lightning!"

Lute - "Your the one who told me too cause your scared of thunder?!"

Adam - "Well then dont listen to me! I'm more scared of losing you!"

The room went silent for a moment as Adam looked, and Lute, Lutes eyes widened at what Adam said. Adam broke the eye contact and looked down at his hands, fidgetting with each other.

Lute - "Adam, listen, I am okay. Alright? I can handle a little lightning. "

Lute said, trying to sound reassuring
Adam continued looking down at his fidgetting hands. Lute noticed he wasn't fulling paying attention, moved her hand, and held his chin, directing him to look at her. Adam started blushing profusely by this.

Lute - "I am okay."

Lute smiled at Adam reassuringly
Adam continued looking at Lute. Eventually, she let go and placed her hands back into her lap.
Adam continued staring at Lute, his eyes very smitten with her. Lutes hair was still dampt, and she looked like a mess, but it didn't change his view on her.

Lute - "Adam?"

Adam - "Huh? Oh fuck, are you sure your not hurt or anything. You have to tell me,"

He said, wanting to know everything that happened

Lute - "I mean, my wings are a little achey.. and it hurts to walk, but other than that, i'm fine."