Adam x Lute XXIII

(Continuation)

Adam - "WHAATTTT."

Lute - "YEAH."

Adam - "WELL FUCK, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO??"

Lute - "I DONT KNOW GO TO DOCTORS OR SOME SHIT, YOU IDIOT."

Lute gently slapped Adam.

Lute - "SNAP OUT OF IT."

Adam - "DO WE HAVE TO BRING ANYTHING???"

Lute - "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? YOUR THE ONE WHO ALREADY HAS KIDS, AND READ THAT PREGNANCY BOOK!"

Adam - "I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION WITH MY OTHER KIDS, AND I DIDN'T GET THAT FAR IN THE BOOK!"

Lute - "LET'S JUST GO."

Adam - "OKAY OKAY. So do I like to carry you? Or? You know what, never mind."

Adam scooped Lute up, carried her in his arms, and started flying to the heaven hospital. Adam continually asked Lute if she was okay the whole way there.

Adam - "Lutie? Are you doing alright?"

Lute - "Yes, just keep flying."

Adam - "Okay."

He said, flying as fast as he could all the way there.
They finally made it there, Adam was still carrying Lute and walked inside the hospital. Adam ran up to the receptionist.

Adam - "Hey Lady! I got a pregnant lady who I think is about to have MY child, so we're gonna need you fuckers to like do something."

Lute was going to try and defend the receptionist Lady, but was freaking out concidering shes never had a kid before and wanted to get this over with as quick as possible and hoped they would give her a room quickly like Adam was trying to make happen.

Receptionist - "Let me see if we have an available room."

The receptionist lady said as she started typing on her computer. Adam was tapping his fingers on the counter impatiently as the lady typed.

Receptionist - "Okay, we have a room. Just wait for the nurse to escort you."

Adam - "and how fucking long will that take??"

Receptionist - "Please be patient sir."

Adam - "This is ridiculous."

Lute - "Adam, it's fine. Let's just go sit."

Adam said as he held Lute's hand as they walked to the waiting area. Once they sat down, Adam continued tapping his finger on the chair arm impatiently. Lute looked nervous, and after a minute of sitting, she grabbed Adam's hand and held it with their fingers intertwined.
Finally, the nurse came out and called them. They put Lute into a wheelchair and pushed her into the room, Adam followed. They gave Lute a hospital gown and had her change, and then helped her get into the hospital bed. Adam sat in a chair near the bed and held Lute's hand as they waited.

Adam - "You ready, Lutie?"

Lute - "As ready as I can ever be."