Adam x Lute XXII

Adam and Lute sat there and ate when Adam started thinking and asking random questions.

Adam - "So uh Lute?"

Lute - "Yeah?"

Adam - "Since you like have my kid in you, does it take like twice the food to feel full? Or his my kid going to be like anorexic or some shit?"

Lute - "I don't know, I never really paid attention? I don't think it changes that much."

Adam - "Do you like have to piss and shit twice, or do the kids' feces just stay in there? If it does thats kinda fucking nasty, I'll have to teach that little prick some toilet shit."

Lute - "What the fuck? Honestly, I don't think it goes poddy until it's born."

Adam - "Ah, okay, okay. You know, I found a video on google, of someone giving birth. That shit looks fucked!"

Lute - "I'm sorry? Why did you watch someone giving birth??"

Adam - "I was curious. The lady in the video shit themself while doing it. It was funny."

Lute - "Oh, course, you find that funny."

Adam - "Yeah, but it was also pretty gross."

Lute - "I'm about to not let you be in the room when it happens."

Adam - "Oh please, you'll need me there."

Lute - "Really?"

Adam - "Yes."

Lute - "You're such a pain."

Adam - "A pain you loveeee~ plus you know you want me there, you may like to act tough which you are, but from what I saw trust you'll want me there."

Lute - "Okay, you're freaking me out now, asshole."

Adam - "Want to see the video?"

Lute - "We are literally eating. No, I don't want to see the video."

Adam - "Aw"

Lute - "Fine, I'll watch it when we go home."

Adam - "Yay."

Lute continued eating, Adam had already inhaled his food.

Adam - "You almost ready? You eat like my grandma."

Lute - "You dont have a grandma."

Adam - "Well, if I did, you would be eating like her."

Lute - "You're an idiot."

Adam - "An idiot you loveeee~"

Lute - "That is true. You know what, i'll just get a box to go. What are you in such a rush for?"

Adam - "I just want to show you the video."

Lute - "Are you serious?"

Lute said as she chuckled and rolled her eyes.