Adam x Lute XI (⚠️Smut warning⚠️)

Emily quickly flew over to Adam's house. He heard her knock on the door, and he opened it.

Emily - "Okay! Let's do this!"

Adam - "Okay, so first off, I know nothing about proposing. Typically, my ex wives didn't have a choice, they kinda were married to me from the start. So....now that I have to ask its fucking scary."

Emily - "Okay calm down, we got this! Now, now. We start with the ring"

Emily says, making dramatic theatrical movements.

Adam - "Can't I just buy her some ring with a fake diamond and call it a day?"

Emily - "I'm sorry, what?!"

Adam - "What?? She won't know the difference"

Emily - "Adam, do you want her to say yes or not!"

Adam - "Well I don't want her to fucking say no? Why would I do all this if I wanted that?"

Emily - "Exactly. Exactly, Adam."

Adam - "Ughhhhhh, okay. What did you have in mind?"

Emily pulls out her phone and starts showing him fancy rings.

Adam - "These look fucking expensive"

Emily - "Women are expensive."

Adam - "tuchè"

Emily - "Now, you have to decide which one to get her. Which one just screams. 'It's a beautiful night~ We're looking for something dumb to do~ Hey baby, I think I wanna marry youuuu."

Adam - "I dont know, a cardboard cut out of Bruno Mars."

Emily - "This is going to be a little more tricky than I intended."

Adam - "Fuckkkkk"

Emily - "Okay, well, how would you want to propose?"

Adam - "I don't know Em."

Emily's phone starts ringing.

Emily - "It's Sera, I have to go. But good luck figuring out a way to propose!!"

Adam - "Alright, thanks anyway."

Emily walked out the front door and flew off, Adam say down, contemplating. He decided to actually go out and look at rings.
He began flying around Heaven and eventually found a ring shop.
He walked inside it was very fancy, and he was the only one in there until the shopkeeper came out.

Shopkeeper - "Hello Sir, can I help you find anything?"

Adam - "Uhm, I'm looking for a ring."

Shopkeeper - "Well, what kind of ring! I have plenty of rings. I have diamonds, emerald, gold, silver, pinchbeck, sapphire, ruby, hessonite, pearls. You name I'm sure I got it."

Adam - "Well, I want to propose to my girlfriend, so uhm."

Shopkeeper - "Well, what type of gem do you think she would like?"