Adam x Lute VIII

Lute - "Adam, I need to talk to you...."

Adam - "Tell me everything, Lute."

Lute sighed she knew he was absolutely hammered. She could see it in his eyes. He wouldn't take what she wanted to say sober, let alone in this state. She decided to wait until he was sober to tell him so that he wouldn't forget what she said in the morning.

Lute - "Everything will be okay,"

L

ute said, walking over to Adam and sitting by him caressing her fingers gently against his face.
Adam smiled and rested his eyes

Adam - "Luteee, I love youu."

He said with his eyes still closed. Lute looked at him sympathetically. She truly loved him and deeply cared.

Lute - "I love you too,"

She said, kissing his forehead as he fell asleep on her. The living room was an absolute mess, Lute didn't look very happy with the mess, so she moved the sleeping Adam onto a pillow, and she started picking up after him. She saw the ring he bought, she picked it up and looked at it. She thought it was absolutely gorgeous. She didn't know why it was here, though. "Did he have someone over while I was gone?" Lute asked herself as she picked up the ring and put it in her pocket.
She continued cleaning the living room up and putting the vodka bottles on the counter. Lute went back to the couch with a blanket and lay it over at Adam. She went to sleep in their bed for the night.

In the morning, Adam woke up with his head absolutely pounding, he was hungover as fuck which typically didn't happen for him.
He groaned in pain, and he realized Lute wasn't there. Again.
He got up and decided to call for her

Adam - "Luuuuutee?"

Lute emerged from their room sleepy.

Lute - "Yeah, Adam?"

Adam - "You're still here!!"

He said, smiling joyfully.

Lute - "Yeah, I am."

Adam - "I'm so happy to see you."

Lute - "Adam, please."

Adam - "I missed you so much."

Lute - "Adam, stop.."

Adam - "What's wrong?"

Lute - "We have to talk."

Adam - "Okay..."

He said his excitement shifted.

Lute - "You might wanna sit down.."

Adam - "I think I'll be fine, it can't be too horrible what you're gonna tell me. Right?"

Lute - "Adam, I think I should move out for a bit."

Adam stared at Lute silently as he processed what she said he slowly sat down, shaking.

Adam - "Oh."

Lute - "Only for a little bit, and what I mean by a little bit is like. After the extermination, "