Chapter 1: Male Concubine

"So thirsty, so good I want to drink water..."

Ye Yang felt that his lips were dry and cracked, his throat was smoking, and his whole body was sore with unbearable pain at the slightest movement.

"Damn it, did I forget to close the window last night?"

He closed his eyes and touched his forehead. As he thought, he had a cold and a fever.

He pushed himself up and wanted to get up and look for ibuprofen (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) in the drawer, but when he opened his eyes, he was shocked by what he saw.

The elegant gauze curtains, pure mahogany tables and chairs, and antique carved doors and windows all told him truly that this was not his nest.

"Dream?"

His groggy brain told him that he was indeed dreaming.

"Well, it must be a dream. I am in such good health; how could I catch a cold so easily?"

Deceiving himself, he fell down and prepared to sleep for a while, but at this moment, a memory that did not belong to him flooded into his mind, causing him to wail in pain and fainted.

In the dream, Ye Yang watched the life and past of the original owner as a spectator.

The original owner, also named Ye Yang, was the concubine of the Ye family. Because his mother was a maid, his status in the family was very low, and even some servants dared to bully him.

He endured the humiliation and vowed to get rid of such a family. Finally, three years ago, he got this opportunity.

The emperor selected him for his outstanding appearance. After entering the palace, he was favored by the emperor because of his beauty. In that year, he was almost favored by the emperor.

I thought he would continue to be so favored, but the emperor was always surrounded by beauties. By chance, a beautiful eunuch caught the emperor's eye, and the emperor began to neglect Ye Yang.

Just like this day after day, the emperor who came every day never came to Jinyang Palace again. Ye Yang guarded the empty house for two years. Amidst all kinds of ridicule, Ye Yang finally fell ill and died, which was an advantage to Ye Yang who had traveled through time.

"..."

Ye Yang, who had traveled through time, opened his eyes and was speechless.

As the author, Ye Yang very calmly accepted the fact that he had traveled through time.

Anyway, as an orphan, his life would be the same everywhere, but...

what the hell is the male concubine?

How could a man be with a man...

Ye Yang, who was born under a red flag and grew up in the spring breeze, shook his head with goosebumps and was shivering...

Then he thought that the emperor no longer favored the original owner, and he felt a little relieved.

He pushed himself up with difficulty, got out of bed, poured a glass of water and drank it, which slightly soothed his smoking throat.

Looking up, there happened to be a bronze mirror opposite, reflecting his current figure. I saw that the original owner's skin was white and tender, but not as pale as a disease, but as crystal clear and flawless as jade, and her delicate eyebrows were like flying swords, delicate yet heroic. The handsome face, indistinguishable from male to female, is so mesmerizing.

No wonder he was able to captivate the emperor in the first place. With his appearance, he was a huge hit in his time. It's a pity that he was born in the wrong era.