Chapter 26: Lemon Honey Water!

In the Ministry of Industry, Ye Yang, instructing the craftsmen to peel the bark and extract the bark fiber all day long, aroused the complaints of many craftsmen.

Although their status is the lowest in the Ministry of Industry, they are also people who eat the country's food. How can they be reduced to peeling the bark?

Compared to their complaints, the craftsman who was in charge of finding stones outside was even more depressed and vomited blood.

Although it is now autumn, the power of the autumn tiger is still very powerful. They have only been out for a long time, and their whole body seems to be peeled off by the autumn tiger.

"We are obviously craftsmen, how can we do such a job as finding stones?"

A middle-aged man kicked the stones under his feet and complained.

"Dazhu, don't you want your head?"

His companion immediately stepped forward and scolded.

After all, this is the imperial decree of the emperor, so that they must obey every order of Ye Yang.

"I just don't accept it, a young master who knows nothing, what qualifications does he have to direct us to do things?"

Wang Dazhu is not even, I don't know what the current sage thinks, why do you want a young man who doesn't understand anything to direct them to do things?

"Forget it, just pick up two rocks and deal with it when the time comes."

The companion patted him on the shoulder and told him not to care.

Wang Dazhu hummed in disgust, picked up the rocks all over the mountain, and sat down until it was almost dusk before going back with his companions to do business.

In the paper-making room temporarily planned by the Ministry of Industry, Ye Yang instructed the craftsmen to immerse various paper-making raw materials in different large water tanks in different grades and mark the date.

Because the soaking time of different raw materials is different, it is necessary to write down the date to facilitate future operations.

At this time, Xiao Douding hurried over and said,

"Young Master, the craftsmen who went to the mountains to look for stones are back."

"I'll take a look!"

Ye Yang hurriedly walked out of the paper-making room and went to the courtyard at the front of the Ministry of Works.

Before the others arrived, the flattering laughter of the Minister of Works came,

"Young Concubine Ye, these are all kinds of stones that the craftsmen have worked so hard to find today."

The Minister of Works is a man in his forties. With sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks, he is not tall, with a slender stature, and he looks like a sly and cunning man.

Ye Yang nodded, he walked into the courtyard, looked at the various stones on the ground, and felt dazzled.

He rubbed his temples and checked the stones one by one, but these stones were all very ordinary stones, which made him a little discouraged.

"Huh?"

When he passed a milky-white stone, he hurriedly bent over to pick it up and observed it carefully.

"Master Concubine Ye, have you found the stone you were looking for?"

The Minister of Industry came over and asked curiously.