Chapter 20: Earthquakes!

That night, Ye Yang, who was sleeping soundly, was awakened by the violent shaking. He opened his eyes suddenly, felt the familiar shaking, and his heart sank suddenly. He immediately ran away with his underwear.

"Master, master, the ground is moving, the ground is moving!"

Xiao Douding staggered to the front door, and happened to see Ye Yang running out of the room. Seeing Ye Yang running out in his underwear, he was about to go in to help Ye Yang get his coat, but was caught by Ye Yang, "What are you doing?"

"Master, this servant will help you get your coat."

"Get a shit coat, it's important to escape now." They were all shocked, and they looked like a shit.

He pulled Xiao Douding and hurriedly ran outside.

For a time, the entire palace was full of screams, and everyone protected their masters from the building.

Along the way, he couldn't remember how many times Ye Yang was bumped by people, so he could only follow the crowd to the Imperial Garden, because the only one closest to them without a high wall was the Imperial Garden.

"Wow! wow! wow..."

A little boy who was only six or seven years old was wearing the clothes of a little eunuch, squatting under the high wall and crying loudly.

Ye Yang, who ran over, looked back and saw the little eunuch crying heart-to-heart. He turned around, pulled the little eunuch up, and ran to the imperial garden.

The little eunuch, who had never experienced an earthquake, was stunned. Seeing someone pulling him to run, he followed Ye Yang while crying.

"Boom!"

With a dull sound from the wall falling to the ground, Ye Yang stopped abruptly, looking at the thick wall that collapsed in front of him, his heart "thumped" and "thumped" wildly.

If they were unlucky and went a little further, the three of them would definitely be crushed to death by the wall in front of them.

"Young Master, what should I do?" Xiao Douding glanced at the city wall in front of him, his heart beating wildly. Almost, almost, they were crushed to death by a high wall.

Ye Yang, who was blocked, glanced at the building beside him, and found that the sturdy palace in the past was crumbling at this moment. If they fell down towards them, the three of them would definitely be smashed to death by the thick high wall.

What to do? What to do? What to do? Where should I run now?

In fact, he was not familiar with the terrain of the palace, and he didn't know where to flee, especially that the little eunuch kept crying loudly, causing Ye Yang's temples to jump wildly.

"Boom!"

A palace that had stood for countless years collapsed with a bang. Although the three of them could not see it, hearing the sound of the building collapsing made the three of them panic.Ye Yang had experienced a major earthquake in 2008, and he was instinctively afraid of the earthquake because he had a psychological shadow on the earthquake.

And a group of people rushed in a hurry behind them. They looked at the blocked road with despair on their faces.

"Young master, we can't escape, we can't escape, God will kill us all here..."

A eunuch looked at the blocked road and cried out in despair.

"Wuwu! I died before I could do my filial piety, I'm ashamed of my old father!"

The man who was in the middle of many grandparents cried out in pain, Ye Yang looked over and found that the other party looked very good, it seemed to be some beauty or talent of the emperor.