Chapter 9: Longevity Festival

Seeing Xiao Douding's surprise, Ye Yang nodded in satisfaction.

He just said, two hundred taels shouldn't be a small amount of money!

The expression on Xiao Douding's face ranged from shock to disbelief, and finally to ecstatic,

"Master, let's go back and make more soap!"

He knew how easy it was to make soap. Didn't they post it?

A bar of soap is two hundred taels, and ten bars of soap are two thousand taels!

"Xiao Douding, do you know what is rare and precious?"

Ye Yang stood tall, with an unfathomable smile on his handsome face.

"What do you mean?" Xiao Douding didn't understand at all!

"What do you say is the most precious now?" Ye Yang asked without answering.

"Liu Li."

He had the honor to see the beauty of Liu Li once, the colors were vivid and beautiful.

"Why is the colored glaze precious?"

"Of course, it's because it's rare!

And this colored glaze is only available in the Huang Yu Dynasty.

"Xiao Douding only reacted after speaking, and a trace of excitement flashed in his eyes,

"Young master, this servant knows!"

"It's enough to know."

Ye Yang, who was walking in front, was shocked when he saw a man in bright yellow clothes walking in front of him, isn't this the current emperor?

Ye Yang, who didn't want to meet the emperor, took Xiao Douding to the center of the garden.

"Young master, it's! the emperor..."

Xiao Douding was excited to finally see the emperor, and before he could finish speaking, Ye Yang dragged him away.

Not long after they left, the young emperor walked to where Ye Yang and the others had just left, and frowned. He clearly saw someone just now, how come he didn't see anyone when he got close? But he didn't think too much and walked towards Xue Chen Hall.

Ye Yang, who escaped the emperor, let out a light breath. Fortunately, he didn't meet the emperor, otherwise he might be embarrassed!

"Young Master, the one just now was your Majesty, why did you hide from it?"

Xiao Douding hated it for not fighting it, obviously the opportunity was right in front of him, but his master actually lost this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Ye Yang just said slowly:

"Xiao Douding, the road in life is very long, but it is not the only way to make the emperor happy."

Xiao Douding didn't understand, obviously the master entered the palace to please the emperor, why is the master saying no now only to please the emperor?

"Don't you understand? It doesn't matter, you will naturally know in the future."

Ye Yang patted Xiao Douding on the shoulder and walked towards his Jin Yang Palace.

As soon as he and Xiao Douding arrived at the Jin Yang Palace, Xiao Lin Zi next to Concubine Ling sent two hundred taels of silver. Ye Yang's eyes lit up as he looked at the plate full of silver.

So, the rich man waved his hand and asked Xiao Douding to go to the imperial kitchen. After all, people are iron, rice is steel, and there is no soup in the bones.