Chapter 5: Go to Xue Chen Hall

The oil is lard, bought before. Because I haven't cooked rice for a long time, the oil has been left in the corner and no one cares.

Ye Yang asked Xiao Douding to boil the lard, then poured it into the washbasin, and then poured the settled plant ash water.

When he was a child in the countryside, most children were naughty, and Ye Yang was no exception. When he saw on TV that he could make soap from grass and wood ash, he and his friends also made soap after stealing oil.

The oil thing was chased by his mother for two miles with a stick, but fortunately, the soap was successfully made by their group of little kids.

Ye Yang, who had made soap, made soap again, and it was not unfamiliar at all. He poured the settled plant ash water into the oil and began to stir.

But it didn't take long to stir, and his hands were sore and painful, and he hurriedly asked Xiao Douding to take over his work.

Xiao Douding didn't know what Ye Yang was going to do, but he obediently followed Ye Yang's method and stirred the grass and water.

Ye Yang ran out the door, picked a lot of hibiscus flowers, rubbed the petals mercilessly, rubbed out all the essence in the petals, and poured it into the soap.

The two of them squatted in the kitchen, stirring the soap "bang dang" and "bang dang". The two took turns stirring for more than three hours before stirring the plant ash water and oil into a thick consistency.

"Damn it, I'm so tired."

Ye Yang felt that his hand was about to be broken. It was really useless for two people to mix this thing.

"Master, this looks good, can you eat it?"

Xiao Douding looked at the powdery soapy liquid in the basin and he swallowed.

The color is beautiful, and there is a faint hibiscus fragrance, which is really good.

"It's for external use, you can't eat it."

Ye Yang was really afraid that Xiaodouding had eaten the soap, so he hurriedly asked Xiao Douding to use it to make a cake mold.

In the past, when the original owner was favored, he cooked all kinds of food in the kitchen, and naturally there were molds for making cakes.

Xiao Douding hurriedly went to the cupboard to pull out several pastry molds and placed them on the ground in turn.

Ye Yang lifted the washbasin, poured the soapy liquid into the mold, and waited for it to solidify.

Now that it's autumn, the nights are cooler and it's easier for the soap to set.

Ye Yang put these prepared molds under the corridor outside the door, and then went back to the room to rest while rubbing his sore arms.

Looking back, he saw Xiao Douding squatting under the corridor and staring at the four bars of soap, and persuaded:

"Xiao Douding, don't stare, go to sleep!"

"Oh, good."

Xiao Douding turned his head three times, for fear that they would be stolen from the appearance of walking.

Ye Yang laughed, not to mention that the gate of the Jinyang Palace was closed at this time, and even if it was not closed, no one would come to the Jinyang Palace. So, he didn't worry about the thief, he went to sleep at ease.

The next day, Ye Yang woke up from starvation. He turned over and sat up, scolding the evil capitalism, causing him to be the concubine of a country, and actually starving.