Chapter 12: Mo Yan

Ye Yang didn't believe in evil, so he peeled off the shell of another bamboo shoot, then walked to the iron cage, and under the astonished eyes of everyone, stuffed the bamboo shoot into the panda's arms.

The panda, who had just opened its teeth and claws, was disrupted by the sudden rhythm. It looked down at the bamboo shoots in its arms. It was really hungry. After hesitating for two seconds, it put it into its mouth and chewed it.

The crisp chewing sound, like the most beautiful tune in the world, made Ye Yang let out a sigh of relief.

Hu~ It seems that my life is saved.

Everyone looked at the panda eating bamboo shoots, and their eyes widened in shock.

Especially the several envoys of the Huang Yu Dynasty, they looked at the black and white bears who clearly eat meat actually eat bamboo shoots, their eyes widened with disbelief.

When Jun Yi saw the panda eating bamboo shoots, a smile appeared on his face,

"Envoy of Phoenix Feather, your great country doesn't even know the common sense of panda eating bamboo shoots, right?"

Chen Jian's old face turned iron blue, unexpectedly, this black and white bear can really eat bamboo shoots.

Ye Yang returned to his position and sarcastically said:

"Your country is really shortsighted, and you use everything as a divine beast."

"Okay!"

Someone cheered, causing a chain reaction instantly, and everyone applauded.

A few messengers had livid faces. They thought that this time the Holy Dynasty would lose face, but they did not expect to be slapped in the face by the Holy Dynasty.

A haze flashed in Chen Jian's eyes, thinking that there were still two treasures that could slap the Holy Dynasty in the face, his expression improved a lot, and he cupped his hands and said to Jun Yi in the first seat:

"Your Majesty, we still have a gift for you, please take a look at the monarch.

"Jun Yi really didn't want to look at it, but as the ruler of a country, he couldn't act willfully. He nodded and said, "Bring it up!"

With a triumphant smile on Chen Jian's face, he instructed the man behind him, and the man turned around again and left in a hurry. When he came back, he was carrying something in his hand. Because it was covered with a layer of red cloth, he couldn't see what was inside.

"Your Majesty, this is a newly made glass made by our country's craftsmen, and it is called the Nine Heavens Fairy."

Chen Jian lifted the red cloth, and immediately, a glazed object appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

Ye Yang looked at the colored glaze in the man's hand, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes, it was so beautiful, he saw a fairy beating Ting Yuli, her dress fluttering, as if she would fly into the sky at any time.

It is obviously just a decoration, but the carving is lifelike, as if a fairy is really about to fly into the sky.

Jun Yi looked at Liu Li, although he liked it, but he was very upset when he thought that the princes and ministers of his country would spend a lot of money to buy the Liu Li of the Huang Yu Dynasty for a piece of Liu Li product.

And the price of this glass is not cheap. It takes thousands of taels of silver to buy the worst quality glass, not to mention the good quality glass.

Jun Yi felt even more unhappy when he thought that his country's money would flow into the Huang Yu Dynasty.