Chapter 2: Ling Guifei

Jinyang Hall is divided into a front yard and a back yard. The front yard is full of flowers, and the backyard is rockery and flowing water. The beauty of the scenery is comparable to the scenic spots in some scenic spots.

Ye Yang ignored the little Douding behind him who discouraged him from going out, went to the flowers, looked at the pink and tender flowers among the green leaves, and felt relieved.

He asked Xiaodouding to bring a chair and sit next to the flowerbed, enjoying the scenery and basking in the sun. It was a pleasant life.

Isn't the day when the clothes come to stretch out my hands and the food comes to open my mouth to be the good day I dream of?

He was habitually looking for his mobile phone, but it took him a long time to realize that he had crossed over. Mobile phones, computers, etc., became the past tense.

Laughing out loud, it seems that life really can't be perfect.

Looking up, I saw that the sky was so blue that people couldn't take their eyes away, the birds and flowers were fragrant around, and birds was chirping on the branches.

For a moment, he seemed to have returned to his childhood, when the sky was so blue, the birds also chirped like this, and the laughter of his parents seemed to echo in his ears.

"Really, when I'm free, I miss my parents who died in a car accident."

Ye Yang blinked hard, holding back the tears in his eyes, and continued to appreciate the clear sky he had never seen in his time.

However, this comfort did not last ten minutes, he could not sit still. He has been poisoned by his mobile phone for many years, and he wants to play with his mobile phone all the time.

He suddenly remembered that a netizen once said, if you were given 50,000 yuan a month, would you be willing to go to a place with good scenery but no mobile phone, Internet, or TV?

He still clearly remembers that what he left at the time was: I will go now, wherever I am.

Now he regrets death.

So boring~ so boring~

Suddenly, he stood up and walked outside.

Come here, he naturally wants to go out and see with his own eyes, what does this palace look like?

"Young Master, where are you going?"

Seeing Ye Yang, Xiaodouding left the Jinyang Palace without saying hello, and hurriedly chased after him.

"Go out for a walk and relax."

Ye Yang didn't turn his head back and stepped out of the door.

When he walked out of the Jinyang Palace, he was shocked by the scene in front of him.

Red walls, majestic high walls, and golden glazed tiles shine in the sunlight.

Ye Yang stared blankly at the building in front of him, and a sense of insignificance rose in his heart. He couldn't imagine how these workers built the palace so magnificently by manpower in an era when iron technology was not yet mature.

Surrounded by towering old trees, shady trees, red walls and golden tiles, splendid gold and green, similar to the Forbidden City, which made him have the illusion that he did not pass through, but entered the Forbidden City.

If it weren't for the memory of the original owner still remaining in his mind, he would definitely not believe that he had passed through.

Looking at this magnificent palace all the way, I really admire the wisdom of this dynasty the more I look, the majestic high wall, without the aid of high technology, I don't know how it can be stacked so high?