Chapter 4: Hibiscus Leaf

Ye Yang looked at Concubine Ling with an innocent face, and asked back:

"Didn't you say that? The servants have to salute when they see the concubine, or they should be beaten. Didn't I strictly enforce what you said?"

He slapped the eunuch in front of him with such a force that his hands were faintly numb, and when he looked at the eunuch in front of him, he slapped blood from the corner of his mouth.

Concubine Ling was speechless, but the fleeting fierceness in his eyes did not escape Ye Yang's eyes.

Since everyone had already offended him, he was completely offended.

He slapped the eunuch who had beaten Xiao Douding until his face became red and swollen before letting him go, and turned to look at the eunuchs behind him.

The eunuchs in the back were horrified by Ye Yang's stare, and hurriedly knelt down to meet Ye Yang,

"The servants pay tribute to Young Master Ye, and I wish Young Master Ye a good luck and peace."

Since the latter are so sensible, Ye Yang will not look for them. Troubled, he glanced at the two-rice bowls that fell to the ground, bowed slightly towards Concubine Ling, and left with Xiaodouding.

"Damn."

Concubine Ling Gui, who was deflated in Ye Yang's hands for the first time, kicked the eunuch next to him in anger.

The eunuch was in pain, but did not dare to cry out.

Concubine Ling looked at Ye Yang's back and said viciously,

"Ye Yang, you wait for me, if you don't give up your position as a concubine, this concubine swears to never give up."

Ye Yang returned to the Jinyang Palace, Xiao Douding immediately knelt on the ground, and said with a thick nasal voice:

"Young master, you should not be a servant, your situation is like walking on thin ice now, if you offend the noble concubine, the situation will be even more dangerous. "

He knew very well that Bai Jieyu, who was in the new position, coveted the position of concubine of his master, and if Concubine Ling went to the emperor to blow the pillow wind, the emperor would definitely remove Ye Yang from the position of concubine and beat Ye Yang into the cold palace.

The cold palace, that is the place that all the concubines in the harem are unwilling to go.

Instead, Ye Yang thought of the word "cold palace", as long as he entered the cold palace, does that mean he doesn't have to serve the emperor?

Thinking of this level, he was still a little bit looking forward to it!

If Xiaodouding knew what he was thinking, would he vomit blood and die?

"Master, tonight's dinner was accidentally knocked over by a servant, or the servant will go to the imperial kitchen to ask for some food."

Xiaodouding stood up and was about to leave the Jinyang Palace.

"No need."

Ye Yang waved his hand, signaling him not to go.
It's not that he doesn't know that the main meal is three meals a day, so don't even think about taking it again after you get it.

If you want extra meals, you have to pay!

Holy crap, capitalism, everything needs money.

Thinking that his small treasury was about to bottom out, Ye Yang desperately wanted to make money.

But what to pick to make money first?

Not to mention paper and gunpowder. When he tossed out these things, everyone might starve to death.