Chapter 15: Military Equipment Supervision

"Your Majesty, to forge a really good sword, it can be as little as a few months or more than a few years. Otherwise, why is there a saying that a sword is sharpened in ten years."

"A sword is sharpened in ten years?" Jun Yi frowned, why did he have not heard?"

"Oh! don't worry about these details, time is running out, let's go to the Military Equipment Supervision now!"

Jun Yi nodded and said to Eunuch Yun outside the door,

"Yun Xiang, the preparation set up the Military Equipment Supervision."

"Here!"

Eunuch Yun After answering, he turned around and instructed the little eunuch beside him to quickly go to Zhang Luo Long's carriage.

Ye Yang was still a little stressed in the face of Jun Yi, especially having some memories of the original owner, which made him feel uncomfortable. He quietly exited the room when he saw that the emperor was waiting for the dragon carriage.

As soon as he left the room, Ye Yang felt a lot more comfortable all over. Seeing that Xue Chen was still waiting, he stepped forward and asked,

"Why is the imperial concubine still here?"

"I'm just curious, what kind of good sword is the Longquan sword you're talking about?"

Xue Chen saw his relaxed expression, it seemed that the emperor did not blame Ye Yang, and he was a little relieved, but then he thought about the Longquan sword, and he was a little worried, for fear that the Longquan sword would not be able to cut off the Black Iron Sword of the Huang Yu Dynasty.

Seeing that Xue Chen claimed to use the word "I", Ye Yang felt even more fond of Xue Chen, and said with a smile,

"If the imperial concubine is really curious, we can go to the Military Equipment Supervision together later."

"Huh?"

Xue Chen looked at glancing at the dark sky, he exclaimed in surprise: "Now?"

"Yes, time is pressing, we must seize every minute and every second."

"Every minute and every second?"

Xue Chen's eyes deepened with doubts.

Ye Yang patted his forehead and replied speechlessly: "Don't care about these details."

Xue Chen was about to ask what every minute was?

When the emperor's dragon chariot arrived, he had to shut up and greet the emperor out.

A group of people went to the Military Equipment Supervision in a mighty way. Along the way, they attracted the attention of many palace maids and eunuchs. They were all guessing what happened and actually alarmed the emperor.

When the soldiers at the night watch in the Military Supervisor learned that the emperor was coming, they all went out to greet him,

"Knock on my emperor, long live my emperor!"

The soldiers knelt on both sides of the road and shouted loudly.

And the Military Supervisor who just came from Wen Rou Township minister didn't even have his clothes sorted. He hurried to the first place, knelt down and kowtowed to welcome the emperor's arrival.

Jun Yi stepped off the dragon chariot, glanced at the Military Officer in disarray, and walked directly beside him, but when he passed by, Jun Yi snorted heavily, which made the Military Supervisor go soft. Almost fell to the ground.

Ye Yang, who followed Jun Yi, glanced at the paralyzed Military Supervisor, and silently shed tears of sympathy for him.

In fact, this is not to blame for the Military Supervisor. After all, it is almost late at night. It is the rest time for others, and it is the emperor. Oh! no! it was Ye Yang who insisted on coming, which caused the appearance of the Military Supervisor to appear in front of the emperor.