Chapter 3: How dare you!

"A male pet makes him look like an emperor."

Ye Yang snorted in disdain.

He wanted to laugh when he thought of the hot eyes in the Royal Garden. If Ling Guifei saw the scene where the emperor was kissing me with other men, the narrow-minded and jealous Ling Guifei would not be so angry that he would vomit blood?

"Young master, you can't talk nonsense, if someone hears you, it's a big crime!"

Xiaodouding was frightened by Ye Yang's words, and he quickly looked around, seeing that there was no one else around, he just put down the heart that mentions your throat.

"Next time, pay attention."

Ye Yang didn't take it to heart at all. He looked at the sky, it was time for lunch, and said boldly,

"Let's go, go home for dinner."

Ye Yang sat at the dining table, looking halfway in front of him. A bowl of rice and a bowl of boiled cabbage made my heart vomit blood.

Is this what a concubine ate?

He didn't eat as well. His meal was one dish, one soup, and one bowl of rice!

"Young master, there is not much money in the account, so I don't have any money to manage, so there is less food, please don't get angry. The servant will be able to leave the palace in two days, and then the servant will go to Shi Yi Niang to ask for some broken silver. "

Xiaodouding looked at the food that was not as good as the day, and really felt sorry for his master.

"..."

Ye Yang's mood was that he had to pay for a meal to bribe the people in the imperial pantry. It's not a life to ride on a horse.

Now the most ridiculous thing is that his one-month allowance is not enough to manage the world. Going to the original owner's mother for support, this is a bit of an old man.

Although Ye Yang was not very promising in his era, he was still a filial person. When his parents were alive, he was afraid that his parents would be too hard for him to study, so he would work as a temporary worker during the holidays.

The problem is that the original owner's mother is also a high-ranking servant girl, and her status is not as good as that of a concubine. One month's allowance can be imagined.

But the original owner's mother knew how tragic it was to be unfavored in the palace. Afraid that her son would be wronged, she still lived frugally for a month and used money to help her son.

Thinking of the original owner's mother, Ye Yang felt warm in his heart. Although he was bullied by the servants since he was a child, it was a blessing to have such a good mother to protect him.

And the original owner has a conscience, and in order to keep his mother from being bullied, he will do everything possible to win favor.

"It's okay, as long as you can fill your stomach, you can eat whatever you want."

Ye Yang comforted Xiaodouding. He picked up his chopsticks and pondered how to make money while eating.

Money must be earned, otherwise, if you live a life of such a useless life, wouldn't he blind him to time travel?

But how to make money?

After all, there are too many things to make money, so he doesn't know what to choose to make money for a while?

Paper? gunpowder? Refined iron? Which to choose?

In case it's too shocking, these people can't accept it, and burn me as a monster, isn't I wrong?

{BL} The best male concubine in time travelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara