Chapter 18: I must have had hallucinations!

Jun Yi, who left Xing Chen Palace, did not return to the bedroom, but went directly to Jin Yang Palace.

"The Emperor is here!"

Ye Yang, who was busy mixing soap with Xiao Douding in the kitchen, heard the emperor's arrival, he quickly dropped his chopsticks and got up to greet him.

Seeing that Ye Yang's clothes were dirty, Xiao Douding hurriedly stepped forward and said,

"Young Master, why don't you change your clothes first?"

Ye Yang waited for the arrival of the emperor.

Before making him wait long, Jun Yi, dressed in a bright yellow dragon robe, walked into Ye Yang's Jin Yang Hall.

"Minister Concubine meet the emperor, long live the emperor!"

Ye Yang knelt on the ground and gave a big gift.

"Get up!"

Jun Yi looked at the Jin Yang Palace, which had not been here for more than two years, and found that the Jin Yang Palace was a lot dilapidated, especially when he saw that the hibiscus in the courtyard had lost a lot of leaves, where?

Ye Yang stood up, lowered his head and waited for the emperor to speak.

He knew that the emperor was here to award the reward, so he didn't talk too much nonsense and waited for the emperor's award.

"Concubine Ye, I promised you before. As long as you can forge a Longquan sword that can cut off a black iron sword, I will promise you one thing, and now I have come here to make a promise."

Xiao Douding smiled happily. The master of his family can finally be blessed by the emperor.

However, he was too happy, Ye Yang said directly:

"Your Majesty, is there a reward? I don't want much, just a few thousand taels of silver will suffice."

Jun Yi was stunned for a moment, thinking he had heard it wrong. Now, he asked uncertainly,

"What did you say?"

Ye Yang was also taken aback, did he ask for too much silver?

But he thought about it carefully, not much, others are rewarded with thousands of taels of silver for the emperor's happiness. Shouldn't be much?

"If a few thousand taels are too much silver, how about one thousand?"

Ye Yang raised his head and asked tentatively with a pair of bright eyes like stars.

"..."

Hallucinations, hallucinations, I must have hallucinations!

Seeing that Jun Yi didn't speak, Ye Yang thought that Jun Yi thought that he wanted too much, so he started to lower the price,

"Your Majesty, you can't be so stingy, a thousand taels of silver are not much! If it really doesn't work, then nine hundred taels of silver, you can't. It's even lower."

"..."

It wasn't a hallucination, Ye Yang was really just asking for money?

Seeing Ye Yang asking for money, Xiao Douding pulled Ye Yang's robe vigorously from behind, how could he ask for money when he had such a good opportunity?

Xiao Douding is about to die of anxiety. What kind of medicine has his master taken wrong recently? Why didn't he ask the emperor to stay overnight?

"Are you sure you only want the reward?"

Jun Yi asked Ye Yang, who was kneeling coldly, with an unpleasant expression.

"Sure!" Ye Yang nodded.