Chapter 27: Disaster Relief Money would be transparent!

And Ye Yang Station is far enough away that the dust can't fly in, and the progress can be monitored.

Just as he was praising the tree for being well planted and planted well, Eunuch Yun's unique voice sounded, "The emperor is here!"

"Cough, cough..."

Ye Yang, who had been drinking half of the water, was choked and waited for him to calm down. When the energy came, Jun Yi, wearing a bright yellow dragon robe, appeared in the glass workshop.

Ye Yang held the bowl, whether it was wrong to put it or not to put it on the ground, so he knelt down with a bowl of lemon honey water to greet the current emperor.

"Look at my emperor, long live my emperor!"

Ye Yang knelt at the front, and behind him were Xiao Douding and a few guards, and then the craftsmen. They all knelt on the ground and looked at the front. Ye Yang, who raised a bowl to greet the emperor, was even more maverick.

Jun Yi lowered his eyes and glanced at Ye Yang, who was holding the bowl, and joked: 

"Concubine Ye is really unique and greeted me with a bowl."

It was literally the scene of the death of a large society.

Ye Yang was ashamed and changed the subject with a smile,

"Your Majesty, you are busy with your daily schedule, why do you have time to come to the Ministry of Industry?"

"I came here to see what Concubine Ye have been busy with all day?"

Jun Yi raised his feet and walked towards the glass workshop, while walking, he said to the kneeling craftsmen: "Get up!"

"Thank you, Your Majesty!"

A group of people stood up one after another, lowered their heads and automatically retreated a few steps, keeping a certain distance from Jun Yi.

Ye Yang stood up, hurriedly drank the lemonade in the bowl, and then handed the bowl to Xiao Douding behind him. He quickly caught up with Jun Yi and introduced him.

"Your Majesty, this is quartz stone, the raw material for making glass."

Jun Yi followed Ye Yang's gesture and looked over, only to see a lot of stones hoarded in the middle, nodded, and turned to look at the artificially smashed stone, puzzled and said:

"Why smash the stone?"

Ye Yang explained: "Because the quartz stone has to be smashed into sand, and then washed with water to remove the mud, so that the glass produced will be more transparent."

Jun Yi has never seen it before. Glass, I don't know what Ye Yang meant by transparency, he nodded his head, and then asked,

"I heard that you also collected a lot of bark, straw, and bamboo. What do you collect them for?"

"Those are the raw materials for papermaking."

Ye Yang made a gesture of invitation, and then led Jun Yi to the papermaking room.

Because it is the period of soaking materials, there is no need for people to stare, so there is no one in the papermaking room, only countless large tanks are lying quietly in the papermaking room.

"Your Majesty, this is the first step in making paper, soaking the material. Because the materials are different, the soaking time is different. Take wheat straw as an example, it only needs to soak for six or seven days, while the bamboo needs to soak for half a month."

Jun Yi just nodded, looking at things that were so ordinary that they couldn't be more ordinary, and a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes, even these ordinary and visible things were probably made of ordinary things.