Chapter 21: Jun Lin

At this moment, there was a sound of anger not far away, which scared everyone to their knees.Turning his head, seeing Ye Yang still lying on the ground, he pulled Ye Yang's sleeve.

Ye Yang turned over impatiently and sat up. He happened to see Jun Yi wearing a bright yellow dragon robe in the center of the platform. He cursed in his heart, and then knelt down honestly.

Jun Yi was worried about his son at this time, so he didn't have time to pay attention to Ye Yang.

He scolded the eunuchs and palace maids beside him, "Trash, you can't even take care of a child.

"The little eunuch crying lowly beside his feet ordered:

"Come here, pull this little eunuch who dares to pretend to be the prince and behead it."

Although Ye Yang was a little far from the emperor, the angry voice of the emperor reached his ears. He glanced at the little eunuch kneeling at the emperor's feet, and mourned for that little eunuch.

Although he wanted to help the child, he knew that if he went up to help and speak, he would definitely die, so...he could only be sorry.

Just when he felt pity for the little eunuch, the calm little eunuch beside him suddenly stood up and ran towards the emperor, Ye Yang was startled, and subconsciously stood up to chase the little eunuch.

The little eunuch ran so fast that Ye Yang didn't catch it. At this moment, Jun Yi noticed them and walked straight towards them.

It's over, it's over, it's over, I'm dying!

Just as he was waiting for death to come, Jun Yi strode over, couldn't help but raise his hand and slapped the little eunuch.

Seeing this, Ye Yang didn't even have a reaction in his mind, but his hand had already shot, holding the hand that only wanted to hit.

The little eunuch was going to obediently recognize the slap, but Ye Yang helped him stop it, and he was both warmhearted and worried for Ye Yang.

Seeing that Ye Yang dared to stop himself, Jun Yi was so angry that his eyebrows stood upright, his body exuded a chilling chill, and his voice was like the ice and snow in the winter without a trace of temperature,

"Ye Yang, are you courting death?"

Ye Yang was frightened. He hurriedly withdrew his hand, froze on the spot and was a little overwhelmed, but the little eunuch beside him suddenly knelt down and cried,

"Father, the son is wrong, please don't hurt Mastre Ye Concubine."

Father? Son?

Ye Yang felt that his mind was a bit square.

It was only now that he remembered, what kind of eunuch is this little eunuch, he is clearly the only child of the current emperor - Jun Lin.

No wonder he looked familiar to Jun Lin before, it turned out that the other party was the son of the emperor.

Damn, it's enough that none of them recognize Jun Lin.

Can't blame them for not recognizing Jun Lin, who made them all humble and never had a chance to see Jun Lin. As for why Ye Yang felt familiar, it was because the original owner had seen Jun Lin before.

With a cold face, Jun Yi scolded:

"I asked you to read and write, but that's how you read and write? It's okay to be naughty, and even let Xiao Zhuozi pretend to be you sleeping in the bedroom, but you run out to play in the middle of the night."

The more Jun Yi thought about it, the more angry he became, and he said to the guard behind him,

"Yun Qing, please invite Tai Fu Zhang. I want to ask him how he taught the prince."