Chapter 22: What? The God of Fire Punishment is extracted from Urine!

Afraid that the earthquake would come again, Jun Yi did not dare to enter the Holy Harmony Hall to hold an early morning ceremony. Instead, he sent someone to move the throne, and just sat on the platform outside the Holy Harmony Hall to hold a unique early morning ceremony.

The concubines were divided into two teams of men and women. The female concubines were on the right, and the male concubines were on the left. They all looked at the ministers in the center.

I saw that the ministers all knelt down and gave a big gift, and then stood up to report on the disaster they suffered last night.

A middle-aged man with a beard came out first and reported:

"Your Majesty, the spies came to report at dawn today that the disaster in Wuliang Prefecture was very serious. Countless houses collapsed and the victims were displaced."

"Your Majesty, Luo'an Prefecture also there was a disaster, countless houses collapsed, and countless casualties."

Then another official wearing a purple official uniform came out and replied.

"Your Majesty..."

Several officials walked out one after another and reported the disaster reports they had received.

Jun Yi sat on the throne and said calmly:

"Immediately order the Ministry of Household and Ministry of Industry to allocate funds for disaster relief. Those who are unable to repair their houses will be given 40 taels of silver per room for officials, and 22 taels of silver per room for private houses.

Families with dead people in the earthquake, and those who cannot be buried, will be given 22 taels of silver per person. For the people in the disaster-stricken areas, taxes will be reduced or exempted, and food will be distributed to solve the problem of post-disaster famine. In addition, local officials fully participate in disaster relief events Help the local disaster victims to rescue the injured."

"My emperor is holy!"

A group of officials knelt on the ground and shouted long live, long live the emperor!

All the people around to join in the fun also knelt down and shouted long live, long live the emperor!

"All the ministers are flat!"

"Thanks, my emperor!"

Everyone stood up one after another, and just when Ye Yang thought he was going to retire, a middle-aged man in a black official uniform came out and respectfully said to Jun Yi on the throne:

"Your Majesty, the appearance of great disasters is a sign from heaven and earth of caution. This minister thinks that the temple should be overhauled and dedicated to the Gods, so as to protect the Holy Dynasty for eternity."

Just as Jun Yi was about to nod his head, an old man came out and said,

"Your Majesty, the old minister thinks that now is the time when the disaster is serious, and the construction should be carried out. The money of the temple is used for disaster relief."

The man in the black official uniform saw the old man stop him from building the temple, his eyes flashed with cruelty, he bent over to Jun Yi and replied,

"Your Majesty, this disaster is all from our country. Improper behavior of the people, angering the Gods and giving the world punishment. I think that the Gods Temple has to be built to ensure the good weather for the Holy Dynasty in the coming year."

Jun Yi is a little impressed by the Gods Temple, when the Wizard He Yan suggested that the temple be in the Holy Spirit a few years ago. The Heavenly Temple was built in the city, but it was strongly discouraged by several senior officials in the court. As a result, the Heavenly Temple has not been built so far.