Chapter 14: The emperor is not in a hurry, but Ye Yang is in a hurry.

"Although the black iron sword is extremely sharp, it is far from our country's Long Quan sword."

Ye Yang said, successfully attracting everyone's attention.

He had carefully observed this black iron sword. Although the other party said that it was a weapon made from their newly discovered ore to Ye Yang, who had this knowledge, it was nothing but a sword that had been tempered through countless days and nights.

Just an ordinary iron sword. This thing, if it encounters the Long Quan Sword that has been smelted into steel, it will definitely be killed by an instant.

"Oh, then I want to see the Long Quan Sword you said."

Chen Jian looked at Ye Yang, and saw that he was the one who did bad things to them before, a gloom flashed in his eyes.

"It's a pity, because the Long Quan Sword is in the frontier, and you can't get it back if you want to see it!"

"Haha..." Chen Jian laughed out loud when he heard this, "Young master, can you find someone to make excuses for you? It's easy to believe?"

Why hasn't he heard of Long Quan Sword?"

"If you don't believe it, you can wait for us for half a month. After half a month, we will let you know what a good sword is!"

Ye Yang looked at iron sword with a look of contempt. Is this thing also called a sword?

"Okay, I'll wait."

Chen Jian had time and could afford it, but he wanted to see what Ye Yang would show him in half a month.

When the generals heard this, they all panicked secretly, but they knew that there was no Long Quan Sword, so what would they show Chen Jian in half a month?

Especially the original owner's father, who stomped his feet in anger, and really wanted to slap the villain to death.

Jun Yi frowned, wanting to scold Ye Yang for causing troubles, but seeing Ye Yang's confident face, unlike lying, he had some expectations that Ye Yang could really conjure the Long Quan sword he said.

After the tossing of these messengers, the scene could no longer be restored to the previous hustle and bustle. Everyone drank wine with heavy hearts and silently watched the dancers twist their graceful postures.

Later, envoys from other countries came, but their national strength was not as good as that of the Holy Dynasty. Naturally, they did not dare to make trouble at Jun Yi's birthday banquet, and they all obediently sent precious gifts and blessings.

Ye Yang drank the wine like water, ate the food made from the best ingredients, and looked at the graceful beauties on the dance floor, the life was not too good.

If you can hug left and right, Ye Yang said, it may be more enjoyable.

From noon until night, Ye Yang's buttocks hurt from sitting, and finally, under his various tweaks, this longevity festival finally came to an end.

Ye Yang had just walked out of the hall when Chen Jian came to him and sneered,

"Young Concubine Ye, I am looking forward to what you will use to cut off our black iron sword in half a month."

"A junk sword that has been tempered dozens of times is also I'm so embarrassed to call it iron sword, are you afraid you're going to laugh at me?"

Ye Yang looked disdainful.

After Chen Jian heard this, his face suddenly changed. It seemed that Ye Yang was right about how their black iron swords were made. In half a month, let's see what a good sword is!