Chapter 25: Want to be famous?

The next day, the sky was still dark, and the morning had already begun.

Jun Yi, who was sitting on the dragon chair, opened his mouth and said:

"If there is something to play, I will retreat."

The Prime Minister Zuo immediately stepped out, and said with great concern:

"Your Majesty, because Concubine Ye's attracted thunder yesterday, people who do not know about it are everywhere. They are all spreading bad words about you, the emperor. What's more, there are many troubles in the street. Although many troublemakers have been arrested, the hearts of the people must have been unstable for a long time!"

Jun Yi replied: "I know about this matter, and it has been resolved. This way, Prime Minister Zuo doesn't have to worry about this."

Prime Minister Zuo was stunned for a moment, really wanting to ask Jun Yi's solution, but he looked up and saw Jun Yi's majestic expression, apparently not wanting to say more, so he had to shut up.

"Is there anything else to play?" Jun Yi asked.

This time, no one came out to perform the performance, and just when everyone thought they were going to retreat, Jun Yi said:

"The disasters in Wuliang Prefecture and Luo'an Prefecture are serious, and the people have been displaced. So, we help the victims from those two places to rebuild their homes and return to normal life as soon as possible."

All the officials in the Holy Harmony Temple were stunned, wondering why the emperor suddenly gave so much money?

A small official who had already passed the emperor's anger immediately came out and handed back:

"The emperor has all the people in his heart, and it is an honor for the minister to follow the emperor in his lifetime. The minister wishes to donate a thousand taels of silver and a hundred stones of food to the disaster area to help the victims as soon as possible. Rebuild their homes and return to normal life."

The rest of the officials were all stunned, why did they suddenly donate disaster silver in the courtroom?

"Your Majesty, this minister is also willing to donate a thousand taels of silver and a hundred stones of food.

Another official came out and spoke.

Seeing that two people came forward to donate, the officials who aroused kindness came out one after another, expressing their willingness to donate disaster silver.

The remaining officials were still hesitating. After all, a thousand taels of silver and a hundred stones of grain were not a small sum, but when they received Jun Yi's unkind gaze, everyone deeply realized what moral kidnapping was.

"Your Majesty, I would like to donate 2,000 taels of silver and 100 stones of food."

Another person came out and raised the donation directly.

At this time, those who waited and watched did not dare to wait and watch, fearing that the donation money would rise, they all listed out and reported the amount of their donation.

Eunuch Yun looked at the ministers who kept reporting the numbers, and finally realized what Ye Yang said last night, and couldn't help admiring Ye Yang's intelligence.

After Jun Yi saw that all the officials in the previous court had given donations today, he nodded and smiled and said,

"I know that all Aiqings are good officials with all the people in their hearts, and it is my honor to have you to help me. Historian Zhang, I will give the donations that everyone has given today. All the amounts are recorded for future generations to watch the generosity of that minister's family."