Chapter 7: Can be pre-ordered?

Thinking that if you take a bath with this so-called soap, will you have this faint fragrance all over your body?

So, will the emperor come every day?

At this moment, everyone couldn't help but envy Xue Chen. The eyes looking at Ye Yang are also fiery, and I hope that Ye Yang can also give them a piece of soap.

Seeing everyone's eager eyes, Ye Yang knew that these wealthy owners were excited. Now that they were excited, they could show off their products.

He coughed lightly and pretended to be suspicious:

"Actually, I still have a piece of soap, but..."

Ye Yang took out a delicate wooden box from his wide sleeve, looking very embarrassed,

"I don't know who to give it to?"

Everyone looked at the wooden box in Ye Yang's hand, and their eyes were all glowing with fiery light, especially the concubines who had no grudges with Ye Yang on weekdays, and they all wanted to have a relationship with Ye Yang.

"Brother Ye, not long ago, his Majesty gave my brother a fun item. If my brother likes it, I will exchange this item for the soap in my brother's hand!"

A femininize man said with a smile.

Hey, hooked!

Ye Yang smiled happily in his heart, and he deliberately showed an expression of approval on his face, which successfully aroused the competition among other concubines.

"Lu Zhao Yi, just want to exchange an item for such a magical thing, do you think! Brother Ye is too bullying?" The handsome man sitting next to Concubine Ling sneered coldly.

It's not too funny to want to exchange a small object for a bar of soap.

Ye Yang looked over and saw that the person who spoke was Concubine Tian Ze, one of the eight concubines.

"That's right, Lu Zhao Yi is too stingy. This is something that Brother Ye made with painstaking efforts for a month. Why do you want to replace a small item?"

A concubine who was not in line with Lu Zhao Yi on weekdays looked at Lu Zhao Yi with contempt, and then he asked Ye Yang with a smile:

"Brother Ye, brother, how about I spend ten taels of silver to buy Brother Ye's soap?"

Ye Yang looking at the prices of this era, I secretly converted it, and found that ten taels of silver could actually be compared to one thousand yuan in his era.

Ye Yang was shocked when he got this answer. He really didn't expect that a piece of soap with three no products could fetch a high price of 1,000 yuan.

Just as he was about to nod his head, Concubine Tian Ze smiled disdainfully,

"Lin Shuyi, you also know that this is a soap made by Brother Ye with all his heart and soul, and it only costs ten taels of silver. Are you really embarrassed to say this?"

The concubine looked at Ye Yang and said lightly,

"Brother Ye, I'll pay you one hundred taels of silver, how about giving it to me?"

One hundred taels of silver!

Ye Yang was really frightened, one hundred taels of silver, that's ten thousand yuan, damn, these concubines are too rich!

Where does he know?

As long as, you please the emperor, it will be a reward of thousands of taels.

"Brother Ye, this palace will give two hundred taels of silver to this palace!"