Chapter 23: Triggering lightning!

Ye Yang looked up at the thick dark clouds in the sky, and the rumbling thunder made a dull roar in the clouds. He smiled and said,

"Okay, today I will let you give up completely."

"What are you going to do?"

He Yan felt that Ye Yang was going to do something big.

"Triggering lightning." Ye Yang replied lightly.

"Trigger lightning!"

Everyone looked at Ye Yang in shock, and they all felt that Ye Yang was crazy. It was something of a God. How could he say that lightning can be triggered by lightning?

Ye Yang looked at Jun Yi and explained:

"Your Majesty, thunder and lightning are actually a discharge phenomenon in the atmosphere, which is generated in cumulonimbus. During the formation of cumulonimbus, some cloud clusters are positively charged, and some cloud clusters are negatively charged. Electric charge..."

Ye Yang eloquently explained the formation of thunder and lightning, and everyone heard it in a fog, completely incomprehensible.

"And in thunderstorms, as long as you use iron, you can trigger lightning. Therefore, as long as I place iron products at the highest point, I can trigger lightning."

Ye Yang cupped his hands and said to Jun Yi:

"Your Majesty, if you don't believe me, I can give it an experiment. Look!"

"Okay, I'm going to see, is this world really as devoid of Gods as you said!"

Jun Yi only felt that his three views were shattered to the ground. Don't mind being broken once, he instructed Yun Qing next to him:

"Yun Qing, cooperate with Concubine Ye to see if there is any God in this world."

"Here!" Said: "Young Concubine Ye, just tell me what you need."

"I only need iron spears, the more the better!"

"Here!"

Yun Qing turned around and went out.

Ye Yang also followed him out. He stood on the platform where the smell was still strong, and looked around for the tallest building. When his eyes locked on the highest pavilion, he hurriedly walked towards the pavilion.

The King of Ninety-Five Jun Yi and the princes and ministers behind him also wanted to follow, but he stopped him,

"Your Majesty, it is very dangerous to do this experiment, I can't guarantee that you will not be struck by lightning, so you still stay in the original place. The land is better safe."

"You don't want us to follow, do you want to do sorcery?" He Yan thought that Ye Yang wanted to play a trick, so he asked.

"If you don't believe me, Master Wizard, you can follow me, but I'm going to tell you the ugly story. If you get struck by lightning later, I won't be responsible."

Ye Yang dropped these words and hurriedly walked towards the pavilion.

He Yan's face turned pale for a while, he hesitated for a while, but he still followed. He wanted to see if this world really had no Gods, as Ye Yang said.

And Yun Qing also brought more than 100 Lin Royal troops, all of them with iron spears, and followed behind Ye Yang and the others.

Ye Yang came to the pavilion and saw the three characters of Star-Watching Tower written on the pavilion.

He glanced at the sky with dark clouds and shouted to the royal guards:

"Everyone, quickly put the iron spear in your hand into the sky. On the ground, the sooner the better, otherwise I will not be held responsible for the lightning strike."