Chapter 24: Night Talk!

Ye Yang and Xiao Douding returned to the Jin Yang Palace, looking at the Jin Yang Palace with only the frame and no roof, Ye Yang was filled with emotion.

"Young master, how do you live here?"

Xiao Douding looked at the roofless Jin Yang Palace, worried for a while. If it rains at night, they won't be drenched in soup!

"Why don't you set up a tent in the yard!"

Ye Yang thought of the twenty pieces of silk and satin in the house, and ran in quickly, only to see the silk and satin scattered everywhere, covered with rubble, and because of the heavy rain in the afternoon, the silk and satin were all soaked and stained like sewage. It seems that these twenty silk and satin are completely ruined.

He hurried to the front of the cabinet and pulled out a small wooden treasure box. After opening the small treasure box, he was relieved to see that the gold was still there.

Fortunately, the gold is still there. If the gold is robbed by someone, Ye Yang will definitely be depressed for a long time.

"Master, all these satins are ruined, what a pity!"

Xiao Douding picked up a piece of cloth and looked at the fine silk and satin dyed in other colors, and he was so distressed.

"Money is something outside the body, if it is destroyed, it will be destroyed!"

Ye Yang put the small treasure chest back in the cabinet, he walked over, bent down and picked up the scattered cloth and put it back on the table.

Although these satins cannot be sold, they can be donated to earthquake-stricken areas.

Thinking of the victims in the disaster area, Ye Yang turned back to the cabinet, took out the small treasure box, opened the treasure box, took out a few pieces of gold and put it in the cabinet, and then handed the rest of the gold together with the treasure box to Xiao Douding,

"Xiao Douding, these take all the money and donate it!"

"Donated?" Xiao Douding said he didn't understand.

Ye Yang patted his forehead and said, "Giving."

"Are you going to give it all?" Xiao Douding's face was full of disbelief.

So much money has been given to charity, so how will they live in the future?

"Yes!" Ye Yang looked up, saw his distressed face, and smiled:

"Xiao Douding, money, you can earn it again, but the country is in trouble, we must lend a helping hand."

"Okay, then!"

Xiao Douding with a face of reluctance, he has grown so big, and he has never seen a concubine give so much money.

At this moment, Eunuch Yun's voice came from outside the door, and the two hurried out, seeing that Eunuch Yun came alone, both of them had suspicious expressions on their faces.

"Eunuch Yun, why are you here?" Ye Yang greeted him and asked.

"Congratulations to Concubine Ye, congratulations to Concubine Ye!"

Eunuch Yun said congratulations as soon as he came up, which made Ye Yang look confused.Seeing that Ye Yang didn't follow the routine, Xiao Douding quickly stepped forward and asked politely,

"Eunuch Yun, what's the matter?"

Eunuch Yun replied with a smile:

"Xiao Douding, the emperor asked your master to go to bed tonight."

"What?"

Ye Yang's reaction was terrifying, and he was almost knocked to the ground by Eunuch Yun's words. There was a layer of goose bumps all over his body, and he could not wait to turn around and run.