Chapter 11: Panda

Ye Yang was sitting in his seat, watching the dancing girls dancing and eating the food in front of him. If the male concubines beside him were not deliberately speaking, Ye Yang would have thought he was a minister, enjoying the service of Ying Ying/Yan Yan.

After the dance, a guard walked into the hall. He half-knelt on the ground and said loudly to the emperor on the first seat:

"Your Majesty, the envoy of the Huang Yu Dynasty has an audience."

"Allow!"

Jun Yi's voice was calm and magnetic, and it was pleasant I feel majestic again.

Duke Yun, who was beside Jun Yi, shouted loudly, "The envoy of allowing Huang Yu will meet you."

After a while, several men in Chinese attire walked into the hall, and they clasped their fists at Jun Yi on the first seat:

"Meet the king of the Holy Dynasty, and wish the king a long life and sky strength."

Jun Yi looked at the envoys of the Huang Yu Dynasty who were just clasping their fists and saluting, a gloom flashed in his eyes, but he did not show it, but said slowly:

"Give me a seat!"

"Your Majesty, we are here today to bring three gifts to the monarch, and we invite the monarch to take a look."

The headed messenger had a beard on his face, and he spoke in a loud voice, especially with his proud look on his face and is not flattering.

Jun Yi frowned, he knew that the Phoenix Feather Dynasty would make a stumbling block for him today, so he specially arranged for many scholars and generals with higher martial arts values to be present today to deal with the problems that the Phoenix Feather Dynasty presented.

The fully prepared Jun Yi nodded and said, "Okay, present it!"

The envoy headed by the name of Chen Jian, a military general of the Huang Yu Dynasty, saw that Jun Yi promised to see the congratulatory gift, a trace of ridicule flashed in his eyes, and turned around.

And winked at the man behind him, the man understood and immediately exited the palace.

Under the curiosity on everyone's face, the man came back empty-handed, but there were two guards behind him, only to see the guards carrying an iron cage into the hall.

"This is?"

Because the iron cage was covered with a black cloth, Jun Yi didn't know what was in the iron cage.

The princes, ministers and concubines on both sides also craned their necks and looked curiously at the iron cage covered by the black cloth cage.

"Back to the king, this beast is the first time our country has discovered this beast. I want to ask the king to identify one or two. The king is the emperor of the Holy Dynasty. How can it be that he can't recognize it?"

Chen Jian had a smile on his face, and he spoke politely.

Jun Yi was angry, and everyone knew that Chen Jian was here to make trouble. A trace of displeasure flashed across Jun Yi's face. This Chen Jian was obviously here to mock him for not being worthy of the emperor's position.

He frowned and said in a low voice, "Let me see what the little beast is first?"

Chen Jian tore off the cloth on the iron cage, and suddenly a black and white, rounded beast appeared in the iron cage, it looked at the people in the hall bared their teeth and roared at the crowd.

Everyone was frightened by this fierce beast, but Ye Yang looked at the panda in the iron cage dumbfounded.

That's right, it's really a panda, so cute and adorable. That's why he is such a weirdo.